Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza folded her arms and looked away from Aryanna.

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice glanced between the two of them. Her face fell.

Aryanna looks at Janice. "I didn't mean it that way, Cadenza. I'm glad to see you."

23 hours ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna looks at Janice. "I didn't mean it that way, Cadenza. I'm glad to see you."

13 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice looked at Cadenza expectantly.

"Well, I'm not. I guess I'm glad to see Janice, since she's sorry. That's all you're getting."

14 hours ago, Condensation said:

"Well, I'm not. I guess I'm glad to see Janice, since she's sorry. That's all you're getting."

"Cadenza," Aryanna muttered quietly.

14 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice's chin started to quiver slightly, but then she set her jaw and yelled, "WHY ARE YOU TWO ALWAYS ARGUING WITH EACH OTHER?!?"

"I'm sorry, Janice."

14 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"And why not? You guys still--" her voice caught. "Y'know... care about each other... right?"

"Even though she might annoy me, I still care about her."

3 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice thought to herself for a moment, then took in a breath, and reached for the handrail up the stairs. "I need to go... think somewhere. I'll just... leave you two."

"Janice," Aryanna called.

19 hours ago, Vapor said:

"Janice," Aryanna called.

She was already gone, walking across the deck of the ship with her hands in her pocket. She needed to go think somewhere... no, no thinking. Janice wasn't any good at that.

Was there someone to talk to? Anyone? Not Cadenza or Aryanna. Both Lloyd and Jay were gone. She didn't know where Maddy or Shade was.

Then she spotted someone sitting out on the harbor. Shidala.

Maybe she could talk to her?

@Emi

4 hours ago, Fallapede said:

Brother Sparrow sprang into motion, leaping up after Vespyr as he opened the front of his Veil.

"What do you think of the children?" Vespyr asked.  He had noticed that they'd all immediately signed up for his combat training, then left.  "I do not feel as though they are... ready to commit to something so dangerous."  He spoke all while flitting around, twisting in mid-air around the Brother.  He stayed close, appraising his friend.  Would he be able to land a hit?  What kind of skill did this pacifist truly have?

2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

She was already gone, walking across the deck of the ship with her hands in her pocket. She needed to go think somewhere... no, no thinking. Janice wasn't any good at that.

Was there someone to talk to? Anyone? Not Cadenza or Aryanna. Both Lloyd and Jay were gone. She didn't know where Maddy or Shade was.

Then she spotted someone sitting out on the harbor. Shidala.

Maybe she could talk to her?

@Emi

"oh hi. We haven't talked for a loooong time. How are you?"

Just now, ProfetessaOscura said:

"What do you think of the children?" Vespyr asked.  He had noticed that they'd all immediately signed up for his combat training, then left.  "I do not feel as though they are... ready to commit to something so dangerous."  He spoke all while flitting around, twisting in mid-air around the Brother.  He stayed close, appraising his friend.  Would he be able to land a hit?  What kind of skill did this pacifist truly have?

"It is impossible to be truly ready for such a thing. It is horrific that we would even consider the option, but such is the world that we live in. Know this, though; I will die a thousand times over before I let harm come to them." He pulled on the disparate threads of his Veil, wrapping them around Vespyr and pulling the two of them together.