Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

4 hours ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"Perhaps it would be welcome to hear that I believe your traitor is already dead?"

@I Am A Fish

Kane gave her an amused look.

"My men on the ground say otherwise."

He looked up, staring off into the distance. 

"You know what? Bring the traitor alive, I want to kill him myself."

3 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Kane gave her an amused look.

"My men on the ground say otherwise."

He looked up, staring off into the distance. 

"You know what? Bring the traitor alive, I want to kill him myself."

"He's still alive, then?" Trace asked, amused. "Your employees, traitor or otherwise, are always surprisingly resilient."

Lloyd's alive? LLOYD'S ALIVE??? Janice would've laughed aloud if she had control of... well, anything.

"I'll bring him to you, along with... the duster? The ice girl? Perhaps that prisoner of yours?"

1 minute ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"He's still alive, then?" Trace asked, amused. "Your employees, traitor or otherwise, are always surprisingly resilient."

Lloyd's alive? LLOYD'S ALIVE??? Janice would've laughed aloud if she had control of... well, anything.

"I'll bring him to you, along with... the duster? The ice girl? Perhaps that prisoner of yours?"

Kane shrugged.

"All equally worthless. Just bring who you please."

2 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Kane shrugged.

"All equally worthless. Just bring who you please."

"Very well. I'll bring the young one... or perhaps I'll kill her. That might just do the trick to knock Janice out of my head." Trace stands up. "I hope you don't mind if I borrow some equipment? Your shower stalls might be helpful as well. Janice hasn't changed in three years."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"Very well. I'll bring the young one... or perhaps I'll kill her. That might just do the trick to knock Janice out of my head." Trace stands up. "I hope you don't mind if I borrow some equipment? Your shower stalls might be helpful as well. Janice hasn't changed in three years."

Kane sighed.

"Emphasis on the word alive, and preferably not completely maimed, though that's not a requirement. Feel free to get equipment from the armory, and do whatever else you want to do."

He paused, then threw her an armband.

"Also, wear this, it will help us keep tabs on your location, and help you contact us."

That's not all it'll do...

:mellow:

Just now, I Am A Fish said:

Kane sighed.

"Emphasis on the word alive, and preferably not completely maimed, though that's not a requirement. Feel free to get equipment from the armory, and do whatever else you want to do."

He paused, then threw her an armband.

"Also, wear this, it will help us keep tabs on your location, and help you contact us."

"Great. Be back soon."

Trace went to go suit up.

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

ALWAYS SIREN'S CALL 2 BOOGALOO.

Maybe for my 2000th post I'll start up a Duster Academy RP

"Now if that's all, sergeant, I really need to rest and heal, and my friends even more so. Archbishop can fill you in on any details you need to know."

Time skip soon, hopefully

13 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Would Quinn be here?

Bring in Quinn, I need more people that want Lloyd dead.

Lloyd waited for someone to come to the room he was in for questioning, he had a lot of questions.

This seems like a good place for Quinn, Lloyd won’t escape.

Trace emerged from the room as an entirely different person.

Well… kind of. After spending roughly two hours under a showerhead, she had commandeered several of the Talon’s barbers (because they apparently had those) to redo her hair in a more… manageable fashion. She had them cut it short, curving it in and back to create a angled, pixie-cut-like style. Janice’s old messy curls were no more.

After that, Trace had raided the armory. Apparently, there were several Talon members with Aspects that drew on pain; enough to have a few extra suits built for that purpose on hand. After spending an hour browsing their selection, she finally selected one.

So from the room came a demon in a thirteen-year-old girl’s body, properly dressed for completing a mission.

Trace wore gray trousers—fresh ones, this time—and non-constricting shoes. On her torso, she wore a sleeveless vest of shining black armor, on which several red lines ran parallel to one another, sending other offshoots to intersect out her sides and connect into a diamond-like shape over her chest.

Dagger in hand and days of wretchedness behind her, Trace strode out of the Talon base to find the traitor.

Spoiler

Just picture Janice in a Tron suit and you've got the gist.

Just now, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"Uh, a uniform would work for now. I just really want to change."

The man nodded, then he addressed the sergeant. "See if you can get these folk some new clothes, be sure to find out their size before you tell the logistic boys what you want."

@Ookla the Channelknight