Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

1 minute ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

Lloyd takes in a deep breath, “Where am I?”

Just now, Vapor said:

Aryanna closes her eyes, lying back on the pile of rubble. "Where you were before."

Umm... ahem, you two...

2 minutes ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

A small unit of men in uniforms and weapons came into view, all of them on high alert. One of the men shouted at the group, "hands where we can see them! Identify yourselves!"

3 minutes ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

A small unit of men in uniforms and weapons came into view, all of them on high alert. One of the men shouted at the group, "hands where we can see them! Identify yourselves!"

Jay raises his hands tiredly. "Jay Argentae, Independent Duster, these are my friends. My ID is in my back pocket. We were here on a covert mission and you can see how that went."

Just now, 00kla said:

Jay raises his hands tiredly. "Jay Argentae, Independent Duster, these are my friends. My ID is in my back pocket. We were here on a covert mission and you can see how that went."

The man gestures to one of his companions, who then steps back behind the rest and speaks into a held-held radio. "Keep your hands visible. The rest of you, identify yourselves!"

The man gestures to one of his companions, who then steps back behind the rest and speaks into a held-held radio. "Keep your hands visible. The rest of you, identify yourselves!"

"I'm, not sure who I am."

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“Where was that?”

"The ruined Talon base."

4 minutes ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

Aryanna sighs. "All right. My name's Aryanna. I'm the secretary of Simon Pearce who happens to know too much."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

"I'm, not sure who I am."

Glancing back at Lloyd, she says, "That's Lloyd, the one who gets blown up and survives."

The men did not lower they guns. "Then keep your hands visible, make no sudden movements!" He then spoke to his companion without moving his eyes from the group. "Get the C-O up here, he'll be interested in these."

"Who are you?"

17 minutes ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

Cadenza put her hands up, too tired to care who these people were. "I'm Cadenza."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

"Who are you?"

"Raodean Army. Hold your position until the C-O comes." Just as the soldier finished speaking another team of soldiers made their way into view, they were accompanied by a large man who stood out despite wearing the same uniform. His face was partially covered by a bronze mask that was strapped to cover the left half of his face; it was molded to resemble the basic shape of a face. His shoulders were covered by pauldrons, with more armor covering his arms. He walked much like how a predator stalked, moving quickly, although not quite as silently. The masked man spoke as he approached the first group of soldiers, "report sergeant."

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

Go for it.

Also, do any of you recognize rank insignia?

"Raodean Army. Hold your position until the C-O comes." Just as the soldier finished speaking another team of soldiers made their way into view, they were accompanied by a large man who stood out despite wearing the same uniform. His face was partially covered by a bronze mask that was strapped to cover the left half of his face; it was molded to resemble the basic shape of a face. His shoulders were covered by pauldrons, with more armor covering his arms. He walked much like how a predator stalked, moving quickly, although not quite as silently. The masked man spoke as he approached the first group of soldiers, "report sergeant."

"Roadean, I think I know something about you." Lloyd looks at all the soldiers as if they are a new species. 

The sergeant turned to the masked man while his man kept careful watch of both the group and their surroundings. "Claim to be independent Dusters sir, some sort of covert op." The masked man nodded, then turned towards the group. When he spoke, his voice had a very gravelly texture. "We'll take them in for questioning. We'll decide your fate when you're properly identified. Who authorized your op Duster?"

9 minutes ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

The sergeant turned to the masked man while his man kept careful watch of both the group and their surroundings. "Claim to be independent Dusters sir, some sort of covert op." The masked man nodded, then turned towards the group. When he spoke, his voice had a very gravelly texture. "We'll take them in for questioning. We'll decide your fate when you're properly identified. Who authorized your op Duster?"

"The Amarian military. Listen, could you take us in? My friend's got a broken leg, he must have hit his head or something, she's been captive for days, and frankly, I'm about to collapse as we speak."

Just now, 00kla said:

"The Amarian military. Listen, could you take us in? My friend's got a broken leg, he must have hit his head or something, she's been captive for days, and frankly, I'm about to collapse as we speak."

The masked man nodded towards his men, "third squad, take them in. I'll accompany you to send a communique to the Amarians and see if we can get this sorted out. First and second, continue to scout out the area. I'll send reinforcements this way ASAP."

A squad of soldiers approached the group, still looking uneasy with their weapons ready.

The masked man nodded towards his men, "third squad, take them in. I'll accompany you to send a communique to the Amarians and see if we can get this sorted out. First and second, continue to scout out the area. I'll send reinforcements this way ASAP."

A squad of soldiers approached the group, still looking uneasy with their weapons ready.

Lloyd walks up to one of the soldiers and points at his weapon, "What's that?"

3 hours ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

A few hours later, the yevon in Janice's sat in a small room, frowning at its choice in attire. An old pair of trousers, and a tank top from a dumpster? They'd have to fix that.

"Kuno will see you soon. Understand that he's a very busy ma--person."

"I don't mind waiting."

The assistant nodded. "Thank you." He walked out.

All ways quiet for a few moments.

LET ME OUT.

The yevon jumped, then shook its head. The girl was running out of strength; it took her hours to even say those three words, though she did say them with a lot of vigour. She was strong; at least in willpower. The yevon wasn't so sure about physical strength. It poked its own pale, flimsy arm, laced with the power of the Queen to control Janice's Aspect of pain. Poor Janice hadn't known what they were called, naming them her Traces.

She keeps fighting. You must destroy her.

I will. Eventually. It will be easier once we have begun my work; watching herself kill will be the finishing blow to her soul, and I can become Complete.

@I Am A Fish

Umm...

My character is named Kane...

Like sugar kane....

Or my grandpa needs a kane...

Kuno is a UK special forces dog...

Spoiler

Yes, I am aware that I spelled kane wrong, I know it should be spelled Xhane...

1 minute ago, I Am A Fish said:

FINE.

A few hours later, the yevon in Janice's sat in a small room, frowning at its choice in attire. An old pair of trousers, and a tank top from a dumpster? They'd have to fix that.

"Kane will see you soon. Understand that he's a very busy ma--person."

"I don't mind waiting."

The assistant nodded. "Thank you." He walked out.

All ways quiet for a few moments.

LET ME OUT.

The yevon jumped, then shook its head. The girl was running out of strength; it took her hours to even say those three words, though she did say them with a lot of vigour. She was strong; at least in willpower. The yevon wasn't so sure about physical strength. It poked its own pale, flimsy arm, laced with the power of the Queen to control Janice's Aspect of pain. Poor Janice hadn't known what they were called, naming them her Traces.

She keeps fighting. You must destroy her.

I will. Eventually. It will be easier once we have begun my work; watching herself kill will be the finishing blow to her soul, and I can become Complete.

@I Am A Fish

17 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Umm...

My character is named Kane...

Like sugar kane....

Or my grandpa needs a kane...

Kuno is a UK special forces dog...

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, I am aware that I spelled kane wrong, I know it should be spelled Xhane...

Kuno is from Crystellation, actually.