Late-knight randomness (or any time when other activity is low)

3 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

I think you mean MotCoJCoLDS...

I didn't take early morning seminary, I just took it during the normal school day. During the summer, we haven't had it at all.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

MotCoJCoLDS... Pronounced "Mot Coe Jay Colds." I am going to pull this on all my LDS buddies at school this year and see how they react.

Well, I would sure hope you don't have seminary in the summer. I guess it would have been worse for me, because waking up for early morning seminary when there isn't any school would be torture.

Same, Queen. I'm lucky to have release-time seminary. 

7 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

MotCoJCoLDS... Pronounced "Mot Coe Jay Colds." I am going to pull this on all my LDS buddies at school this year and see how they react.

Well, I would sure hope you don't have seminary in the summer. I guess it would have been worse for me, because waking up for early morning seminary when there isn't any school would be torture.

Hmmm I think it should be pronounced "Mot Coj Colds" 

Last year we had summer seminary either once a month or once a week... not sure which.

6 minutes ago, Mist said:

Same, Queen. I'm lucky to have release-time seminary. 

I'm probably going to have to do release-time or early morning this next school year that is approaching quickly ahhhh

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

MotCoJCoLDS... Pronounced "Mot Coe Jay Colds."

Mod-joe-cod-guls is how its truly pronounced :P don't worry I don't blame you, not everyone is as versed in the ways of mispronouncing acronyms as yours truly.

I wish I could live in Utah for the single reason of in-school seminary. (Also I guess Seminary teacher isn't a calling in Utah?? They actually get paid???)

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

When Late-night randomness becomes the CoJCoLDS corner...

Eh I already took over this thread with obscure podcast references, why not ad the church to my resume!

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Notting the wishing of poaching the people, but... CHECK OUT MY HIGH IMPERIAL ACADEMY IT'S SUPER AWESOME.

Aming the issing of learning right now! 

Edited by Hentient