The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"How long have you been doing that?"

"Ah... it's been difficult keeping track of the years now that I'm immortal. Took me a good fifteen years to establish feasible methods of travel between universes, and I've probably only been actually exploring it for a few years now, picking up some folks on the way."

Crispin walked up to them. "Sir, what's the situation? We know that we're helping a revolution, but in these past three years, it's never been as simple as that." He sighed. "What other complications are there? Besides the empires, Maros told me about that. And the young man with...I don't know." He smiled apologetically at Martin. "Are you feeling better now?" 

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"How exactly can you explore something and not run into the Fenon Clan?" Ayia nodded at Crispin. "Hi. Ask Fadran. Or... don't. He isn't exactly here."

"It's an infinite multiverse, thus, infinite universes without this... Clan. Even despite their reach. Why, what are they?"

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"They're a multiversal empire. And sure, they're not infinite, and likely never will be, but you should've at least run into them once or twice."

"My method of discovering new universes is... flawed. It's entirely dependent on..." Stephen hesitated. "Well, my soul."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Ayia blinked. "Your soul."

"Yes. I've got a special contraption with magical enchantments that, somehow, manage to detect the exact spiritual construct of my soul—not personality, or life experience, but my very spiritual DNA—in random universes. And then I can hone in on them and open portals to those universes, close to where that soul exists. The fact that I'm here means that somewhere in this universe, a replica soul of my own exists."

33 minutes ago, Flaming Coinshoot said:

Crispin walked up to them. "Sir, what's the situation? We know that we're helping a revolution, but in these past three years, it's never been as simple as that." He sighed. "What other complications are there? Besides the empires, Maros told me about that. And the young man with...I don't know." He smiled apologetically at Martin. "Are you feeling better now?" 

"Yes," Martin says, nodding a little bit stiffly.

34 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

"Yes. I've got a special contraption with magical enchantments that, somehow, manage to detect the exact spiritual construct of my soul—not personality, or life experience, but my very spiritual DNA—in random universes. And then I can hone in on them and open portals to those universes, close to where that soul exists. The fact that I'm here means that somewhere in this universe, a replica soul of my own exists."

"That sounds... weird. Meaning normal. But in a weird way."

45 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"Yes," Martin says, nodding a little bit stiffly.

Crispin nodded uncomfortably, "Thank goodness." 

2 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Stephen blinked. "Knights of... of... we haven't decided yet. For now... the Knights of the Thing."

"What do you do? Besides inter-dimensional travel and research."

1 hour ago, Knight of Iron said:

Stephen blinked. "Knights of... of... we haven't decided yet. For now... the Knights of the Thing."

"That sounds like plaigarism to me."

1 hour ago, Knight of Iron said:

"Mostly we just expand our Knights to combat a few evil multiversal forces. Not big, but still threatening.

Ayia shrugged. "Well that's good, because that's what we've been doing for awhile now too."

1 hour ago, Flaming Coinshoot said:

"Cool." He glanced at Ayia. "Do you know when Fadran's going to be back? I have some questions."

"No. I don't. What questions?"

On 7/27/2021 at 7:47 AM, Spren of Kindness said:

We've got the Fellowship PM.  Is everyone in that?

I’m not.

EmLee woke up again, but this time hungry. She formed her clothes into a comfy- but practical- pink dress of the same design as the one she wore earlier.

EmLee walked out of the tent and found her brother. “Hey, Enter, do you know where the food is? I want to make some tuna casserole. Also I realized I left my satchel in your backpack.”

@Enter a username

8 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"That sounds like plaigarism to me."

Ayia shrugged. "Well that's good, because that's what we've been doing for awhile now too."

"Aye, I've never been the best at coming up with names. Anywho, we came across this little group, watched for a while, and then here I am. We've been considering an alliance of sorts."