What are the three major planets?

The three major Shardworlds are: Scadrial (Final Empire, Wax & Wayne, era 3 which is currently slated to be a crime thriller, era 4 aka space era) Roshar (the 10 Stormlight Archive books) and Sel (a trilogy: Elantris and its eventual sequels)

Edited by Dreamer

Sel is cool, but I would say the third major Cosmere planet is Yolen, the setting of Dragonsteel (forthcoming)

The "three major planets" could also refer to Roshar, Ashyn, and Braize which exist in a planetary system with 10 gas giants as referenced here:

https://wob.coppermind.net/events/219-words-of-radiance-philadelphia-signing/#e7948

This is what Brandon said about this:

Questioner

How many of the worlds in the cosmere do you eventually plan to talk about that we don't know about?

Brandon Sanderson

...From what's been released, you've gotten almost all the important ones. There's, like, two or three ones I would consider relevant to... for instance, the planet that the Aethers, from Aether of Night, which is an unpublished book-- that's still part of the cosmere, I'm gonna do some stuff there. There are a couple of other worlds, one is mentioned in Oathbringer, just very briefly, in one of the epigraphs. There are others that I'll get to. But, when I designed the cosmere: Scadrial (Mistborn), Sel (Elantris), and Roshar were my pillars of the Cosmere story. With Yolen, the planet where it all started, just kind of being behind-the-scenes relevant. Those are the pillars of our story. Other planets will come into it, but those three-- there's nothing more important than the ones you've seen already.

Oathbringer San Francisco signing (Nov. 15, 2017)