The place to get Coca Cola

On 3/26/2020 at 11:54 AM, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

I'm more of a Dr.Pepper fan, myself. I like Root Beer and Mt. Dew, also. 

DR PEPPER IS THE BEST WHOOOOOOO

but yeah, my favorite soda is doctor pepper, followed by pepsi, followed by coke

I like root beer and cream soda too

Every true Coca Cola fan has to visit the official museum in Atlanta (The World of Coca-Cola ). It goes through the history, how it’s produced, a movie theatre that shows coke commercials and, of course, (the best part) Coke flavors from around the world. Sodas that the Coca Cola company only produces in certain countries and you can sample them! Unlimited refills! I’ve been twice!

Edited by Ammanas

On 3/31/2020 at 6:54 PM, Ammanas said:

Every true Coca Cola fan has to visit the official museum in Atlanta (The World of Coca-Cola ). It goes through the history, how it’s produced, a movie theatre that shows coke commercials and, of course, (the best part) Coke flavors from around the world. Sodas that the Coca Cola company only produces in certain countries and you can sample them! Unlimited refills! I’ve been twice!

That sounds amazing! And I didn't even know it existed! I live a couple of hours away from the Jelly Belly factory, if that counts for anything!

On 3/26/2020 at 0:54 PM, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

I'm more of a Dr.Pepper fan, myself. I like Root Beer and Mt. Dew, also. 

Dr.Pepper is my second favorite soda. Every soda is good though.

:mellow: I haven't been to that museum either.......Next vacation I MUST go there. 

Edited by Feruchemal Panda