What Are Warning Points?

AonEne

I keep meaning to ask this, and then just...put it off for another few months... :rolleyes: 

Anyway, on profile pages there’s a little white box under your rep and above your followers. Mine (and I assume most) says “0 warning points; no restrictions being applied”. I’ve been wondering what a warning point is exactly and how someone might get one, as well as what the restriction possibilities are. 

9 hours ago, AonEne said:

I keep meaning to ask this, and then just...put it off for another few months... :rolleyes: 

Anyway, on profile pages there’s a little white box under your rep and above your followers. Mine (and I assume most) says “0 warning points; no restrictions being applied”. I’ve been wondering what a warning point is exactly and how someone might get one, as well as what the restriction possibilities are. 

I got one a while ago! I believe I discussed it with you, but essentially what happened is somebody at my school registered accounts like Kidpen's Friend, Kidpen's Best Friend, and so on. For obvious reasons, and along with another account from a different friend at my school, this hit the multiple account detector, so I got a warning point, along with a 'restricted from posting, 2 days and 10 minutes'. I cleared up the issue, and now it says 1 warning point and No restrictions being applied. I can still see the old warning message, along with a button that pops up a list of all my warning messages (1).

• 3 weeks later...