Dogs vs Cats

Boomerang Guy

Dogs vs Cats  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Dogs or Cats?

I say cats, but it is more due to my own personality. I would rather my pet share my space and give low key affection. I am an introvert and don't like something getting too much in my face. Then again, the breed of cats I own are very dog like (wait for you at the door when you come home, sleeps in my lap every morning and evening, comes when you call, and rubs against your leg, and hand, sleeps with you in bed). My wife likes both cats and dogs. 

I prefer dogs mostly. In my expierience dogs are more freindly and affectionate. But thats talking about adult cats. I really like kittens. It just seams like as cats are growing up the sweetnes slowley goes away. My dads elergic to cats so i dont have all that much expierience with cats. Overall i LOVE dogs.:D

As an introvert, I prefer to own cats, and am looking forward to getting a cat this summer! However, much like children, I love to play with dogs and then hand them back. And just like children, I'll let other, more qualified people take care of the training, bathing, and smelly poops :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A lot of people tell me that cats are better because they can land on their feet, but I say nay. Dogs are better emotional support animals, and they actually care about thier owners, my dog barks and threatens to bite someone even when they just come near me. Also Instead of staying outside 24/7 dogs go outside and inside with thier owners.  There also better cuddlers and thier cuter.

I think dogs are better because you can train a dog much more easily than a cat. Also I have known cats to hiss at me the moment theyr'e sick of me petting them, dogs don't do that, they also show theyr'e affection much more openly than cats. Now that I think about it, I guess it really comes down to how much you want to see your pet loves you and wants to stay with you.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...