Future World Hoppers

Draginon

Who do you think will become worldhoppers in future books?

It would be so neat if Jasnah became a worldhopper, maybe working with Khriss on Shard studies?, especially to see how she’d be like with the cultures of other worlds.

Shai would also be another good one to see.

1 hour ago, Draginon said:

It would be so neat if Jasnah became a worldhopper, maybe working with Khriss on Shard studies?, especially to see how she’d be like with the cultures of other worlds.

Shai would also be another good one to see.

You're gonna love this :D

Questioner

Also, The Emperor's Soul, will we see Shai in future books?

Brandon Sanderson

You will see Shai in future books. *applause* I came up with a really good idea for a sequel for her, also. I don't know if and when I can write it, but there's a really solid idea I have for one, so, we'll see. But she'll make appearances, she is around.

ICon 2019 (Oct. 15, 2019)

Questioner

You mentioned that you're not doing another Emperor's Soul book. I wanted to know, what would or did happen if [Shai] ever tracks down the Imperial Fool?

Brandon Sanderson

So, you might see her again in books. She did eventually track him down. So, I might include her in books. I won't write a sequel story to Emperor's Soul, but you have not seen the last of Shai. You will see cameos. And it's entirely possibly I will sneak one into a book somewhere, or something like a scene. She did eventually track him down.

Arcanum Unbounded release party (Nov. 22, 2016)

Questioner 1

Are we gonna see more of the girl from The Emperor's Soul

Brandon Sanderson

U,m, you will probably see at least a cameo from Shai. But I do have a second story outlined now, but I don't know when I have time or would have time to write it, so we will see if I can make that happen or not.

Questioner 2

Will we have a full-fledged story on the other part of Elantris, that Shai is on?

Brandon Sanderson

I think it's likely, but I can't promise it. But it's equally likely right now that we will-- I will outline a new graphic novel series, as to I will just do a story, but I can't one hundred percent promise.

Idaho Falls signing (Dec. 29, 2018)

Questioner

Are we going to see Shai again in the next ten years?

Brandon Sanderson

Yes. [...] But the chances of me doing another short about her are not great just because The Emperor's Soul turned out so well that I feel like doing a follow-up is just the wrong move. So more likely you'd see her show up in something else.

Words of Radiance Philadelphia signing (March 21, 2014)

Questioner

Is Shai on Roshar?

Brandon Sanderson

Good question!

Questioner

Has she already popped up?

Brandon Sanderson

She has not already popped up.

Questioner

So she's not a Radiant. Or is she?

Brandon Sanderson

You have not seen her on screen yet, other than in her story.

Words of Radiance Philadelphia signing (March 21, 2014)

Questioner

Are we ever gonna hear from Shai again?

Brandon Sanderson

You have not seen the last. I may not do another complete story about her, but she will at least make appearances. And I do have another story plotted.

Skyward Atlanta signing (Nov. 17, 2018)

So, she'll apparently track down Hoid, the premier Worldhopper.

Plus, iirc we have confirmation that the Shadesmar map was made by those with access to the Surge of Transportation, though I can't find the exact WoB

Ruro272 (paraphrased)

On a similar note, since Elsecallers can physically go to Shadesmar and have access to Transportation surge, can all Elsecallers worldhop?

Brandon Sanderson (paraphrased)

Yes, that is one of the Elsecaller powers.

Ruro272 (paraphrased)

In hindsight this seems like a really obvious question now *laugh*, but I think it's really interesting that Elsecallers can travel to other planets too--we didn't know that before.

Brandon Sanderson (paraphrased)

There are hints in the names on the map of Shadesmar.

Minicon 2015 (April 2, 2015)

12 hours ago, Draginon said:

Somebody who

1. knows there are other worlds
  2. has an incentive to investigate them
  3. is not held back by other duties or limitations

That unfortunately for the time being rules out Jasnah and makes any Radiant unlikely.

If I go by planet, that would be

• Roshar: Adolin - he is trusted, he has been in Shadesmar and he can defend himself
  • Roshar: Adrotegia - Taravangian certainly is looking for a loophole and he cannot go himself
  • Roshar: Rysyn - you need a traveller
  • Scadrial: Marasi - Wax has learned of other worlds, but he can hardly go himself
  • Scadrial: MeLaan - Harmony would like to keep an eye on things and you do not say no to a Kandra
  • Scadrial: Nicelle Sauvage - she knows where the perpendicularity is located
  • Scadrial: Allomancer Jak - the ultimate adventure

45 minutes ago, Oltux72 said:

Somebody who

1. knows there are other worlds
  2. has an incentive to investigate them
  3. is not held back by other duties or limitations

Going on your criteria (which I do no wholly agree with but for the purpose of this response, lets go with that)

That unfortunately for the time being rules out Jasnah and makes any Radiant unlikely.

The OP stated in future books. Gavinor is heir apparent. When he comes of age he will become king, so Jasnah would not be held back by those duties. We know it is possible for radiants to world hop, they just have to learn how. That would cover the limitation. Jasnah would have plenty of incentive to investigate and finally due to the Elsecaller's propensity for the cognitive realm, she would interact with individuals from other worlds so would know of their existence. So I believe in future books (much later in the stormlight series, or another series entirely) Jasnah could be a world hopper. It is literally built into her power set. 

If I go by planet, that would be

• Roshar: Adolin - he is trusted, he has been in Shadesmar and he can defend himself

By your criteria he does not know there are other worlds. Azure hedged about such information when they traveled together. I see no incentive for Adolin to investigate them. He is the highprince and ruler of the Kholin princedom. That would seemingly no change till he gets an heir of his own, and said heir grows up to take it over after Adolin either dies or retires, which would mean he would be either dead and unable to travel, or too old to travel. 

• Roshar: Adrotegia - Taravangian certainly is looking for a loophole and he cannot go himself

She does not know from what we have seen of the larger cosmere. She could theoretically learn in her interactions with Taravangian and Odium but that leads to the second criteria. Incentive to investigate them. Her entire arc is allying with Taravangian to help humanity survive Odium. If her outlook is verified, then she would spend her entire life keeping humanity safe while Odium reigns. If it is not, then she is potentially killed or loses with Odium. If that happened, perhaps she flees Roshar so that could be incentive to explore. As to duties and limitations, she has no powers to assist her, so she would be entirely dependent on perpendicularities, and it would also require her to no longer serve the diagram in preserving humanity on Roshar. 

• Roshar: Rysn - you need a traveller

She does not know about other worlds. She does have an incentive in so far as she likes to explore, though her limitation of being wheelchair bound prevents her due to her believing it prevents her. She does not believe she can travel even locally due to her disability, so unless she gets past that (which I hope she will), I doubt she will go outside of Roshar. 

• Scadrial: Marasi - Wax has learned of other worlds, but he can hardly go himself

Marasi I agree. 

• Scadrial: MeLaan - Harmony would like to keep an eye on things and you do not say no to a Kandra

MeLaan I agree

• Scadrial: Nicelle Sauvage - she knows where the perpendicularity is located

With the limited information we have on her, sure. 

• Scadrial: Allomancer Jak - the ultimate adventure

Lol him not so sure. He would be inaccessible from his adoring fans, and income. 

2 minutes ago, Truthwatcher_17.5 said:

Plot twist:

Jasnah already has worldhopped. She spent an awfully long time missing and could of made a trip to Nalthis. I don't really know why, but it seems like a Jasnah sort of thing to do.

It's hard to get spren off-world, and I don't think she would learn how to do it from history.

This makes any KR worldhoppers less likely, although Wit will probably learn how to get a spren off world by the end of the first series (if he doesn't know already).

41 minutes ago, Llstml said:

It's hard to get spren off-world, and I don't think she would learn how to do it from history.

This makes any KR worldhoppers less likely, although Wit will probably learn how to get a spren off world by the end of the first series (if he doesn't know already).

Brandon confirmed in a WoB that there were Elsecaller worldhoppers in the past, so it has to be capable for them to learn how. 

4 hours ago, Pathfinder said:

Brandon confirmed in a WoB that there were Elsecaller worldhoppers in the past, so it has to be capable for them to learn how. 

But it does decrease the chances of them worldhopping, especially as with all the trouble they are going through right now with Odium, they aren't likely to try going to other planets.

Or they might go to other planets to get resources to fight Odium. Breath, awakened weapons like Nightblood or Azure's sword. Guns from scadrial. Etc.

Or to hide something from Odium somewhere he can't reach or see it.

There's many reasons someone might become a worldhopper even if they have significant on-planet duties.

Edited by ftl
add details

17 hours ago, Pathfinder said:

Going on your criteria (which I do no wholly agree with but for the purpose of this response, lets go with that)

Which would you use?

The OP stated in future books. Gavinor is heir apparent. When he comes of age he will become king, so Jasnah would not be held back by those duties.

If he survives. If he hasn't suffered lasting damage from Aesudan or Yelig-Nar.

We know it is possible for radiants to world hop, they just have to learn how. That would cover the limitation. Jasnah would have plenty of incentive to investigate and finally due to the Elsecaller's propensity for the cognitive realm, she would interact with individuals from other worlds so would know of their existence. So I believe in future books (much later in the stormlight series, or another series entirely) Jasnah could be a world hopper. It is literally built into her power set.

Possibly. It depends on when they start researching the methods of taking spren off world and how long it takes.

By your criteria he does not know there are other worlds. Azure hedged about such information when they traveled together. I see no incentive for Adolin to investigate them.

They will make a report about the fall of Kholinar and the trip through Shadesmar. It will mention the strange blade.
They also know that man is not native to Roshar (the planet). Yet curiously the supposedly native gods are human. So is Odium.
Shallan and Jasnah will say something about the Ghostbloods.
They can talk to Spren, who have trade relationships to other worlds.
They have seen Nightblood in action.

These reports will be analysed by Navani and Jasnah, who know what Fabrial science can do and cannot do. As far as the leadership of the Knights Radiant is concerned, the secret is out. There are other worlds, they are populated and they can be reached through Shadesmar. How exactly is unclear, but that is a question of R & D.

He is the highprince and ruler of the Kholin princedom. That would seemingly no change till he gets an heir of his own, and said heir grows up to take it over after Adolin either dies or retires, which would mean he would be either dead and unable to travel, or too old to travel.

True. Yet by that logic he should not be on the battle field. And given the travel times involved, an envoy will have to have some political clout.

She does not know from what we have seen of the larger cosmere. She could theoretically learn in her interactions with Taravangian and Odium but that leads to the second criteria.

Malata is the ranking Dustbringer. If the Radiants as an organization know, so will she and so will Taravangian.

Incentive to investigate them. Her entire arc is allying with Taravangian to help humanity survive Odium. If her outlook is verified, then she would spend her entire life keeping humanity safe while Odium reigns.

Taravangian wants to safe mankind. He just thinks surrender is the best option. If he could he would evacuate as many as possible. He has an extreme incentive to look for refuges off Roshar and into how to live in the Cognitive Realm.

She does not know about other worlds.

If the Radiants know, so does the queen of Thaylenah. You can bet she will send explorers.

She does have an incentive in so far as she likes to explore, though her limitation of being wheelchair bound prevents her due to her believing it prevents her. She does not believe she can travel even locally due to her disability, so unless she gets past that (which I hope she will), I doubt she will go outside of Roshar. 

Yes. She is, however, expendable and no use in combat.

Lol him not so sure. He would be inaccessible from his adoring fans, and income. 

But the glory!

15 hours ago, Llstml said:

But it does decrease the chances of them worldhopping, especially as with all the trouble they are going through right now with Odium, they aren't likely to try going to other planets.

The OP said future books. In the future Odium may not be a problem, or leaving might be preferable. 

14 hours ago, ftl said:

Or they might go to other planets to get resources to fight Odium. Breath, awakened weapons like Nightblood or Azure's sword. Guns from scadrial. Etc.

Or to hide something from Odium somewhere he can't reach or see it.

There's many reasons someone might become a worldhopper even if they have significant on-planet duties.

I agree. 

3 hours ago, Oltux72 said:

Which would you use?

I personally at this point in time do not feel we can come up with a precise set of criteria. One could say world hoppers would either need the power set, or the knowledge, but then that discounts the possibility of running into and being recruited by an existing worldhopper (Hoid, Mraize, etc). So outwardly an individual could have none of the hallmarks of a worldhopper you mentioned, but because of something that occurs later, run into an existing worldhopper, gets recruited and now is world hopping. There are to me too many variables. There are multiple magic systems that can get you off planet, in addition to ways without even needing a magic system to do so. Just because the currently the individuals do not have access to it, does not mean they never will. And I am not even speaking of just Rosharan magic. There could be other magics from other planets that could be used to get off Roshar for all we know. 

If he survives. If he hasn't suffered lasting damage from Aesudan or Yelig-Nar.

Yep. Whole lot of ifs, which is why I feel like trying to set criteria is limiting. He could go that way and go bad early, or he could become king, Jasnah leave, and then he go bad. Or he could stay good and become a great king. All are possible. 

Possibly. It depends on when they start researching the methods of taking spren off world and how long it takes.

Which is another variable we just do not know. As per Brandon worldhopping is built into the Elsecaller power set. The only limiting factor is the spren and a power source. Both of which we know can be handled, it just needs to be figured out. So when talking about future world hoppers, I do not think we can dismiss the possibility. 

They will make a report about the fall of Kholinar and the trip through Shadesmar. It will mention the strange blade.

They think it is a shardblade that acts differently (like how shardblades act differently than spren blades). They do not see it as an alien artifact from another planet. 

They also know that man is not native to Roshar (the planet). Yet curiously the supposedly native gods are human. So is Odium.

They know that they originally believed the voidbringers cast them out of the tranquiline halls. Now they find out that is incorrect. They may reason the nearest planet is their home (which it is). That does not necessarily open the entire cosmere, and that does not naturally extend to Adolin of all people. 

Shallan and Jasnah will say something about the Ghostbloods.
They can talk to Spren, who have trade relationships to other worlds.
They have seen Nightblood in action.

None of which speaks to Adolin being the one in particular to do it. 

These reports will be analysed by Navani and Jasnah, who know what Fabrial science can do and cannot do. As far as the leadership of the Knights Radiant is concerned, the secret is out. There are other worlds, they are populated and they can be reached through Shadesmar. How exactly is unclear, but that is a question of R & D.

They do not know of other planets and that they are populated. None of that was revealed during Adolin's trip in shadesmar. If you can recall where, then please reference because I cannot. Azure never revealed she was from another planet. They were focused on survival and getting from point A to point B. I could however see a prime liason between the cognitive and physical realm in the elsecallers through discussion with the spren finding out there is a greater cosmere. Not a highprince with a dead blade. 

True. Yet by that logic he should not be on the battle field. And given the travel times involved, an envoy will have to have some political clout.

The battlefield is regarding his office as highprince. If he decided to lead from the front, (as some, not all, highprinces do), then that makes sense. But if the people of kholinar do not need to flee to another planet, Adolin's responsibility until old age is his princedom. Jasnah conversely is holding the place for Gavinor. That still does not answer why Adolin in particular would feel the need to explore further planets. 

Malata is the ranking Dustbringer. If the Radiants as an organization know, so will she and so will Taravangian.

I already acknowledged through Taravangian that Adrosteia could learn about the cosmere, but I said the second criteria would prevent it. 

Taravangian wants to safe mankind. He just thinks surrender is the best option. If he could he would evacuate as many as possible. He has an extreme incentive to look for refuges off Roshar and into how to live in the Cognitive Realm.

Possible though the same question pops up in my mind as with Adolin, Why Adrestia (or however you spell her name) in particular? She is near the same age as Taravangian. They grew up together, she is an elderly matron with no powers of her own. Wouldn't she be better off researching locally, and send someone else?

If the Radiants know, so does the queen of Thaylenah. You can bet she will send explorers.

Which goes back to my earlier point. As per your criteria, Rysn is disabled. Rysn refuses her babsk about the ship because she feels she cannot travel on Roshar, nonetheless another planet. Could she potentially find a magic, or mechanism to allow her to travel while still lacking the use of her legs? Sure! But until she herself renews that passion in travel, and desires it (which she potentially could, but that goes into my earlier point of we just do not know), she will be going no where. 

Yes. She is, however, expendable and no use in combat.

She can be expendable as you want her to be, that still does not mean she can accomplish their goals, or will even want to. They could grab some elderly person that can barely walk with a cane. They are at the end of their life so they are expendable. Person steps through, trips, and dies. Or steps through, gets two steps, and gets winded. Maybe they will get information in how many years it takes for that old person to walk? Or take a criminal on death row. Expendable. But what is to prevent that criminal from finding some kind of magic to let them escape and never hear from them again? Just because someone can be "expendable" does not automatically make them effective and desirable. 

But the glory!

To who? He does not know whats out there. Most of his stories are embellished. How does he send his stories back? It risks access to his fan base. I acknowledge it is certainly possible, but I personally do not see it. 

20 hours ago, Pathfinder said:

They do not know of other planets and that they are populated. None of that was revealed during Adolin's trip in shadesmar. If you can recall where, then please reference because I cannot. Azure never revealed she was from another planet. They were focused on survival and getting from point A to point B. I could however see a prime liason between the cognitive and physical realm in the elsecallers through discussion with the spren finding out there is a greater cosmere. Not a highprince with a dead blade. 

Shallan outright says it

Yes. In that polished breastplate and striking figure, with her talk of chasing bounties and traveling worlds.

None of which speaks to Adolin being the one in particular to do it.

He is the only one who is in the inner circle, a military officer and with no spren chaining him to Roshar. It is not as if he would make a decision all of his own to go off world. The allied governments and the Knights Radiant are learning about a wider world with new ressources, weapons, potential allies and refuges. They need to imvestigate.

Possible though the same question pops up in my mind as with Adolin, Why Adrestia (or however you spell her name) in particular? She is near the same age as Taravangian. They grew up together, she is an elderly matron with no powers of her own. Wouldn't she be better off researching locally, and send someone else?

For the same reason the Radiants would send a high ranking representative. The delay in communication is weeks. Whomever he sends must be trusted enough to make binding promises.

Which goes back to my earlier point. As per your criteria, Rysn is disabled. Rysn refuses her babsk about the ship because she feels she cannot travel on Roshar, nonetheless another planet. Could she potentially find a magic, or mechanism to allow her to travel while still lacking the use of her legs? Sure! But until she herself renews that passion in travel, and desires it (which she potentially could, but that goes into my earlier point of we just do not know), she will be going no where. 

You have a point Rysyn is kind of a long shot.

To who? He does not know whats out there. Most of his stories are embellished. How does he send his stories back? It risks access to his fan base. I acknowledge it is certainly possible, but I personally do not see it. 

If he really wants undieing fame, this is the best opportunity.

21 hours ago, Oltux72 said:

He is the only one who is in the inner circle, a military officer and with no spren chaining him to Roshar.

What makes you think that Maylaran isn't chaining Adolin to Roshar as effectively as a living spren? We have no reason to think that dead shardblades have ever been successfully taken out of Rosharan system.

And I really don't think that he would be the best person to investigate new worlds - somebody  with aptitude for languages and experience dealing with different cultures would be a much more logical choice. Such as, for instance, Vstim, Rysn's old master. He is also a high government official now, so has authority. Or, maybe, one of Jasnah Veristitalian pals, though we don't know enough about them.

I also think it likely that the method for taking a Nahel spren offworld will be rediscovered by Hoid by the end of book 5 and shared with Shallan. If any of the main  characters becomes a worldhopper after the first half of SA, it will be her, IMHO.

After the second half will be another ballgame and Jasnah, Lift and Shallan would all be strong candidates, IMHO. Jasnah's abilities, interests and aptitudes are best suited for such exploration as well as dissemination of knowledge thus gained, and if she steps down as queen in favor of Gavinor or whoever, it would be a good idea for her to disappear from Roshar to give him space (see Dalinar's thoughts on the subject when he was considering ceding his position to Adolin in WoK). She would be one of the very few who'd be able to visit worlds lacking permanent perpendicularities. I also badly want her to have a chance to discuss faith and religion with Sazed! Lack of investiture might be a problem for her, but ways around it could be discovered by then. Or she could ask for the same boon from the Nightwatcher as Lift, maybe?

Lift already can fuel her abilities everywhere, is an experienced traveller and a wanderer by nature. I also somehow expect her to end up with Nighblood - they certainly had great chemistry in OB, and always moving around would help to keep it out of mischief, as well as use it in the rare cases when it is warranted. I can't help but think that liberal use of Nightblood could alleviate the shade problem on Threnody, for instance. We don't know if Lift can push her investiture into gems, but if she can, she might fuel the surges of another worldhopper Radiant. Jasnah - Lift team-up could be entertaining, for instance. Ditto Shallan - Lift.

Shallan - mainly because Hoid so actively took her under his wing. Though, her interests, abilities and skills would fit the task quite well, too. I assume that Adolin, much as I love him, will die at some point (most likely in book 5, IMHO), so she would be free to leave.

3 hours ago, Isilel said:

What makes you think that Maylaran isn't chaining Adolin to Roshar as effectively as a living spren? We have no reason to think that dead shardblades have ever been successfully taken out of Rosharan system.

WoB an off world blades

3 hours ago, Isilel said:

And I really don't think that he would be the best person to investigate new worlds - somebody  with aptitude for languages and experience dealing with different cultures would be a much more logical choice. Such as, for instance, Vstim, Rysn's old master. He is also a high government official now, so has authority. Or, maybe, one of Jasnah Veristitalian pals, though we don't know enough about them.

If exploration were the goal, you should of course send an explorer. But Roshar is suffering a desolation. They are not looking for knowledge, but for weapons.

On 12/20/2019 at 9:08 AM, Oltux72 said:

He is the only one who is in the inner circle, a military officer and with no spren chaining him to Roshar. It is not as if he would make a decision all of his own to go off world. The allied governments and the Knights Radiant are learning about a wider world with new ressources, weapons, potential allies and refuges. They need to imvestigate.

But why would the ruler of a princedom be seen as someone without responsibilities? What about his responsibilities to his princedom would lead Adolin to want to travel the worlds? What about the greater Cosmere would cause Adolin to want to leave his family and everything he knows? Again just going by your criteria, I do not see it. Or correction, I do not see it as more likely than Jasnah. 

For the same reason the Radiants would send a high ranking representative. The delay in communication is weeks. Whomever he sends must be trusted enough to make binding promises.

And whoever is sent needs to be able to travel and survive whatever alien worlds, people or rigors that will happen. If you are saying the rationale is a governing body is putting together a team to explore other planets, then although a scientist makes sense, an elderly one that has difficulty traveling, to me would not. 

You have a point Rysyn is kind of a long shot.

Based on your criteria yes. But like I said in the earlier post, I think there are far too many variables to discount anyone. So it could be Adolin. He and Shallan could get divorced, and he decide he wants to be anywhere but Roshar. Then hoists the princedom onto Renarin, and joins Vivienna in traveling. Rysn could become a radiant, heal her legs, and travel. Storms, we know Felt is a world hopper and the last time we saw him, was as a spy master. What would make someone like that world hop? 

If he really wants undieing fame, this is the best opportunity.

Personally I do not think he cares about the fame. He more cares about the money his stories get him. But he can be read in various ways. 

Well, noone could have guessed the worldhoppers in the Ishikk interlude in their own respective books, they weren't more qualified for it than others. Most of them have been side characters, but not all of them (because of Warbreaker), so even that doesn't mean much.

Also:

On 18.12.2019 at 9:42 PM, Truthwatcher_17.5 said:

Jasnah already has worldhopped. She spent an awfully long time missing and could of made a trip to Nalthis. I don't really know why, but it seems like a Jasnah sort of thing to do.

It's been confirmed that she hasn't (yet):

Cultivation's Champ

I wonder whether Jasnah has been to the Cognitive Realm of planets other than Roshar?

Brandon Sanderson

She has not, she is not horribly cosmere-aware as of the end of Oathbringer, she is starting to get-- *inaudible* Give her some time and you might be impressed with how quickly she can come up to speed.

Bonn Signing (May 15, 2019)

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, SwordNimiForPresident said:

Lift from Roshar, because her abilities seem to be uniquely designed for it.

That is a good idea. It is interesting that Brandon gave her an otherwise useless ability (it's actually pretty useful, but not for a planet like Roshar, with accessible Investiture literally being as common as rain). Perhaps she'll leave once the Stormlight series ends, after the fighting and conflict on Roshar have been resolved. She also seems to be a bit like Hoid, in that she prefers not to settle down but to keep moving from place to place.

24 minutes ago, SirWolfe said:

That is a good idea. It is interesting that Brandon gave her an otherwise useless ability (it's actually pretty useful, but not for a planet like Roshar, with accessible Investiture literally being as common as rain).

Stormlight is very hard to come by during the Weeping (basically impossible aside from gemstones and even those run out after a while except for the perfect ones), so that's basically Lift's major advantage: She can still have easy access to Stormlight when noone else does. Odium will probably rely on the Stormlight shortage of the Radiants once the next Weeping comes around (which could be in book 4 since it's a year after Oathbringer, which began in the middle of one). So it's far from useless. We just haven't seen her in that kind of situation yet.

• Chaos locked this topic