Rosharan Kyle Rayner

You mean on the Cosmere Q&A? There should be an option for Moderate at the top of that page, click that then click Hide in the drop-down menu, state a reason for hiding the topic and you should be good to go!

This is assuming you meant Kyle Rayner as a Knight Radiant

I don't think we've discussed any of the Green Lantern characters in Radiant Orders. There should be plenty of discussions about other characters in Radiant Orders though. I know of one discussing this for Cosmere characters:

But there should also be others, including for non-Cosmere characters. I don't remember any though, sorry.

I think he'd make a great Bondsmith but I don't think he'll be able to pull off swearing all the Ideals of all the Orders though, but that's just my opinion.

In terms of Power Set I think almost any Lanterns would most closely resemble a Lightweaver*, with the solid illusions taking the place of the Energy Constucts and light-based energy beams being entirely possible.  

*Fun note, in the Universe that came before the current DC one, Lanterns existed but were called "Lightsmiths"

• 2 weeks later...

@Honorless @Karger @Quantus I should have been more specific. Sorry I'm new to the use of forums.

I actually meant a discussion of a character like Kyle Rayner in SLA. Meaning the equivalent of a white lantern. someone who could somehow amass all the surges/ be a member of every order at once. Also Honorless thanks for the lesson on searching specific topics that is going to be extremely helpful from here on out. 

Ah, a person belonging to all the Radiant Orders you mean

tganchero (paraphrased)

Is it true that humans can bond to multiple spren?

Brandon Sanderson (paraphrased)

They can theoretically bond to multiple spren.

Words of Radiance Lexington signing (March 18, 2014)

Questioner

One. Can there be Nahel Bonds with more then ten types of spren because we have ten Orders.

Brandon Sanderson

Meaning, are there other possible spren that could form other Orders of Knights Radiant that are not the ten? This is theoretically possible, but that is basically what you could argue is happening to Renarin. So now if you want to say... if you want to throw out the exception of spren who were one of the ten who got changed, then this is theoretically possible but right now currently wouldn't work.

Tel Aviv Signing (Oct. 18, 2019)

Also, humans can bond multiple Shardblades, that has been confirmed multiple times.

As for specifically the Orders, Brandon said that keeping all the Oaths wouldn't be possible and the spren wouldn't go for that.

Edited by Honorless
Plurals

15 minutes ago, Honorless said:

Ah, a person belonging to all the Radiant Orders you mean

Humans can bond multiple Shardblade, that has been confirmed multiple times

As for specifically the Orders, Brandon said that keeping all the Oaths wouldn't be possible and the spren wouldn't go for that

Agreed.  Some combinations will work, but I think it highly unlikely that any one person could walk the tightrope of fulfilling the Ideals of all ten orders.  

So setting the idea of Ten natural Bonds aside, there are a few ways to get all ten Surges onto a single individual.  

• Yelig-nar can do it, but I dont think the result is likely to be Kyle Rayner heroic.  
  • Ten Orders might be too hard, but technically you only need Five to get all the Surges. 
    • Similarly, Five Honorblades
    • Bond a spren and collect Four Honorblades, etc.
  • A Fabrial Collection to replicate as many surges as possible. 
  • Old Magic. Im confident Cultivation could grant this via direct Intervention the way she reformatted Lift.