AonEne

Feature Implementation   

32 members have voted

1. 1. At the moment districts are mostly flavor; they don’t change anything about your gameplay. Do you want to implement a system where tributes get bonuses on rolls for actions relating to their district?

• I would want to do that
    • I would not want to do that

4 minutes ago, Invocation said:

You run out of the western tunnel and are confronted with an expanse of sand stretching beyond the horizon. Already you can feel the heat, and it only seems to be increasing. There are some sparse bushes, but nothing larger that you can see. In the distance there is a glimmer, and you cannot tell what it is.

I crouch to study a bush, trying to determine if it’s edible or useful in any way. 

I bet you anything Luna’s book knows about stuff like this :P

Thank you, Sorana! I’m having fun too. 

4 minutes ago, Invocation said:

It shows the mountain behind you, but ahead there is only yellow.

Thanks for the well wishes <_< 

Well, unless this map is made of nanotech and is self-updating, it’s useless for now. I place it in the backpack again, then turn to give the mountain a closer look - not the tunnel I came out of, but the land above. 

Edited by AonEne

Just now, Sorana said:

Oh yes! My bad! 

In your bag you find a small knife (2 inch blade), not properly weighted for throwing, a whetstone, a small water bottle (empty [sorry]), and a small length of rope (2 ft.).

33 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Well, unless this map is made of nanotech and is self-updating, it’s useless. I place it in backpack again, then turn to give the mountain a closer look - not the tunnel I came out of, but the land above it. 

It's...a mountain. I don't know what you're expecting here. It's a steep mountain, the top capped in snow, and it looks like it would terrible to try to climb it.

Just now, Invocation said:

In your bag you find a small knife (2 inch blade), not properly weighted for throwing, a whetstone, a small water bottle (empty [sorry]), and a small length of rope (2 ft.).

Thank you!

22 minutes ago, Invocation said:

It's...a mountain. I don't know what you're expecting here. It's a steep mountain, the top capped in snow, and it looks like it would terrible to try to climb it.

No trees? RIP. Is the sun in the middle of the sky, on this side of the mountain, or the other one?