A spren I really want to see

TheWadehart

Okay, we know that the spren manifestations we see in the physical realm are only a part of the real spren looks like in shadesmar.  Anticipation spren tongues - fun.  So,what So what i think would be REALLY interesting to see is what do Creation spren look like :P

Edited by TheWadehart
typo

49 minutes ago, TheWadehart said:

Okay, we know that the spren manifestations we see in the physical realm are only a part of the real spren looks like in shadesmar.  Anticipation spren tongues - fun.  So,what So what i think would be REALLY interesting to see is what do Creation spren look like :P

Creationspren do exist. They are often attracted to the creation of art. Shallan sees them several times.

They take the form of whatever object they had recently seen and have a silvery glow.

Edited by Honorless

2 minutes ago, Honorless said:

Creationspren do exist. They are often attracted to the creation of art. Shallan sees them several times.

They take the form of whatever object they had recently seen and have a silvery glow.

Sorry, I guess I didn't finish my sentence.   What do they look like in Shadesmar.

Huh, never mind, my bad, I misread

Hmm... something which manifests in the Physical Realm with a changeable form... I feel that in the Cognitive Realm they might just turn out to be something that reflects images of what they had last seen from some surface. Perhaps they're just a giant floating mirror or an eyeball

Edited by Honorless

I thought Windspren were primarily in the physical because wind is a constant while Creationspren seem more like other emotion Spren in that they are drawn to particular emotions* (or something similar, e. g. mindset) and would therefore act more like those emotion Spren. I would expect in the Cognitive Realm Creationspren would have a somewhat variable or uncertain form but I am uncertain on such matters.

*(edit) And therefore are not always in the physical, we see many emotion Spren (e. g. Anticipationspren) in Shadesmar who have bodies of which only a part are visible in the Physical Realm (e. g. The Physical Realm Angerspren is just its saliva) and thus I would assume they are mostly in the Cognitive Realm unlike Windspren. They may have appeared more often because of the humans who were attracting in the Cognitive Realm when we saw them but the fact that they are only partially visible in the Physical Realm still applies.

Edited by Wingshard
Fixing spelling.

Don't ask why but I'm picturing something like that abyssal fish that attracts prey with a glowy thing that hangs from its head. Imagine that but instead of a glowy thing it's the shape-shifting thing. I really don't know why but it's the first thing I thought of when I read the post.

On 10/19/2019 at 0:44 AM, Eluvianii said:

Don't ask why but I'm picturing something like that abyssal fish that attracts prey with a glowy thing that hangs from its head. Imagine that but instead of a glowy thing it's the shape-shifting thing. I really don't know why but it's the first thing I thought of when I read the post.

Anglerfish?

• Chaos locked this topic