Mafia Cosmere Style

Oh, in that case-- 

I CANNOT believe in this tragedy. I, the purest example of justice and eccentricity, could be blamed for such a heinous crime. I stand before you and cry FIE! Fie for your mob ruling. I cry for JUSTICE on those who have done wrong. Will you let these TRAVESTIES go unanswered? Will you CONDEMN an innocent man in the pursuit of justice on those you FEAR have done wrong? Did you FORGET to remove the aluminum from your taco in the microwave? NO! And darest I say no.

2 hours ago, FatherTiempo said:

Oh, in that case-- 

I CANNOT believe in this tragedy. I, the purest example of justice and eccentricity, could be blamed for such a heinous crime. I stand before you and cry FIE! Fie for your mob ruling. I cry for JUSTICE on those who have done wrong. Will you let these TRAVESTIES go unanswered? Will you CONDEMN an innocent man in the pursuit of justice on those you FEAR have done wrong? Did you FORGET to remove the aluminum from your taco in the microwave? NO! And darest I say no.

:lol:

2 hours ago, FatherTiempo said:

Oh, in that case-- 

You seem to be overselling it.... any one else think FT may be evil?

Okay, I forgot about the spoon in my hot chocolate once. At least it didn't explode.

But, I might mention that you said it was evil. Does it not take one to know one? Hmmmmmm?I

Edit: I retract my earlier statement about @xinoehp512 I didn't realize he almost died. Unless, it was a very clever ploy. 

Edited by FatherTiempo

@That Violin GuyJust out of curiosity. the Night actions weren't effective, because it was just a practice. Is this lynch also just a practice or does the Lynchee lose and become eliminated? Also does The Lord Ruler Know who the Steel Inquisitor is and Vice Versa? 

@ everyone else. 

So what we know: Someone knows who the steel inquisitor is. 
Someone knows who the common citizen is, 
Someone knows who Breeze is. 
Someone knows who Ham is.  

The players are as follows. 

Truthless
Butt
CadCom
Shard
The Last Post
Ghander
Luna
Xino
Father
Lord Furrett

Edit: I accidentally hit Control Enter, instead of Shift Enter. 

If the Lord Ruler and Steel Inquistor don't know each other, we can't clear anyone. If they do, then we can clear Xino and Butt, as they were both attacked. Half of the good guy roles are scanner roles, so there's a good chance that one of them is a scaner type person. This makes me much more willing to trust either of their guesses. 

Unfortunately, neither of them has posted any analysis. 

The only accusations we have are that of Xino, accused by father tiempo, later retracted, 

And Father Tiempo, which everyone seems to be getting behind, except for those who haven't commented yet. 

Among these two people, it's more likely that Father tiempo is a bad guy, but it still isn't guaranteed.

------

Also, sorry for the annoying PSA's but there's a Threnody-based Mafia game that's going to start in Sanderson Elimination. Sign ups for that game end in less than 24 hours. It should be really fun. So if you call can't get enough of this type of game, please go over there. The community is thriving, and you'll be in good company, including me! 

Edited by Cadmium Compounder

4 minutes ago, Lord Furret said:

Question: Are we able to talk to people privately via PM/Discord/Other Methods?

Butt asked this on page 2. Here was the answer. 

On 9/26/2019 at 2:59 PM, Butt Ad Venture said:

...So! D1 Lynch? :P

I'm going to make some starting guesses after a few more posts, for now I will tell everyone that I am 100% village and you should 100% trust me.

@That Violin Guy Are PMs open? Are there secret roles? Hidden items? A Serial Killer? Or am I reading into this game too much?

On 9/26/2019 at 7:28 PM, That Violin Guy said:

You can lie and cheat about your character. But do not conspire using a PM please. And yes you are reading into the game to much.

I would like to follow up on the question though. If we include you, @That Violin Guy, in the PM, as the GM, are we then able to use PM's as you would be able to monitor to make sure no one does anything super cheat-ey

1 hour ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

Unfortunately, neither of them has posted any analysis. 

Well...I did post some. But seriously, there isn’t much to analyze. I’m suspicious of you...but I’m always suspicious of you. :P I’m willing to trust Handerfle, Truthless, and Last Post. But it doesn’t mean much. And we’re reading into it a bit too much. 

I think we should lynch Violin Guy. Who’s with me? I’m not kidding...I’m completely serious. @That Violin Guy