The Cosmic Battle to Save the Thread

BringerofShadows

Mostly emotional and mental manipulation. She'll pretend to be Ember and burn Heather, making Star and Heather angry with the Destroyer; this will work because Ember has such little self-worth that she'll believe that if Star is blaming her for something, she must have done something wrong. Then she'll get Heather on her side by promising her things and getting close to her. And she'll tease Star and toy with Pheo on the way. Finally, she'll ultimately betray Heather and kidnap her, making a deal with Star - take on the darkness, Heather goes free. And then Astral will try to make her kill Pheo... after that... things get fuzzy. But Astral will die. That I can assure you. 

The tears that had begun to build when Heather yelled at her began to spill from Ember's eyes, making a cloud around her face. It wasn't just this day it was everything. She was worthless. She had known she was worthless from the very beginning, but having other people see it too... She had pledged her loyalty to Star, she knew her Directive. She was just so bad at fulfilling it. TVG must hate her now... She had thought that she was doing something good by becoming friends with Heather, but apparently she had done something to ruin it. Just like always. Everything she got her hands into burned. Because that was her very nature. To destroy. She couldn't do anything else.

Hmm... destroying... Ruining... sounds like someone we know... 

Visual...

20191008_212211.thumb.jpg.eee207ebc1f9ea535b5b38de41c22db9.jpg

Oh, and here's a fun thought:

Sophie's sobbing, Ember's lost any self-worth she might have had, Astral's plotting...

And Star is sleeping peacefully. Completely unknowing.

Edit: Oh yeah, and Tamika's making out with Tom. That's nice. At least two people in CBST are happy...

Edited by Shard of Thought

Well.... Star is asleep, Ember is... uh... doing her thing. The Toms need to figure out how we can all get back to each other, 'cause... Astral will come when that happens. And when Astral comes, then we can start doing fun stuff. It seems that most of the plot is happening on TLT right now though.

Ember sat on the floor, feeling strangely… dead. A few hours had passed since she had cried, but she still stared into the mirror, lost in thought. Or, well, she had been lost in thought. Her mind had shut off a while back. She didn’t remember when. She was also breathing. Usually, she didn’t. She didn’t need to, after all. But it… calmed her somehow. Watching her chest move up and down felt odd. It made her feel detached from her own too-skinny body. For a while, she had simply run her fingers over her rough outer layer. Why did she look so odd? Her rocky skin didn’t even cover everything - it was split in several places on her form, revealing a second, hotter layer beneath. How had she not previously seen her own… Destroyer-y-ness? She was a creature. She knew that. It just hurt that she wasn’t… likable. She supposed it didn’t matter in the end. She was Star’s protector and servant and that was all that mattered. So… Now what? Should she really care that Heather didn’t want her around? Should she care about anything, but the Directive? Well… no. She supposed not.

Tomorrow it will have been one week since Star went to sleep. When should I wake her?

@BringerofShadows @xinoehp512

No, I want his input. I wanted more to happen before she wakes up... I wanted them to cross over. Plus, I feel like more would have happened in two freaking days. 

Edit: In the mean time... This is what you get when you keep Star awake for over eighty pages. 

IMG_20191014_160304.jpg.7501684f512dd4b55b179688cf37c78c.jpg

She was up late trying to find clues about Silence and what had happened to Pheo and Butt and then she was unwritten. And then got ripped back into reality with third degree burns. And then she went on a quest with Shadow and Xino. And then she was captured by Silence. And then she "killed" Silence, causing her some more emotional trauma. And then she came back... and had to talk to Pheo... and then Ember. She has been up for far too long. Before I wake her up, I want to know what the other characters have been doing. Ember's just been sitting there, waiting for someone to call upon her. But I doubt Pheo slept for two days. And I doubt Heather would just sit in the wine cellar for two days.