The Shortest Thread

FT had descended into the depths of TST, he had passed miles of corn, and--Was that corn, or was it something... FT stopped in the cornfield. He reached down and tugged one of the corn ears off of its stalk. After unpeeling it, he found inside...A dream. It was one of those where you've forgotten your locker combination. FT looked to Steve. "Sorry mate, but you're not actually real, so I don't feel too bad about this next part."

FT reached out through Narration, touching each ear of dreamcorn. He pulled, the dreamcorn swung on their stalks, but FT pulled harder. They ripped off their corn and flew toward him. FT lifted Steve over his head, keeping the image of what he needed in his mind. The Dreamcorn disentegrated into the desired dreamseed. It organized itself into the Matrix--around Steve.

He was at full health. 

In a brilliant flash of light, the Steve-Healthium dropped into FT's waiting hands. He smiled and turned to face the frozen Narrator.

Edited by FatherTiempo

4 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

If Nameless let the theoretical path collapse, however, he would be millennia in the future.

What now? I don't understand what is going on. All I know is that time was slowed down in TLT, and that as a narrator, nameless can shrug it off. What is this path you speak of? (I'm guessing that fantastics castle maybe has more significance than I thought maybe?)

Edited by Nameless

Just now, Nameless said:

What now? I don't understand what is going on. All I know is that time was slowed down in TLT, and that as a narrator, nameless can shrug it off. What is this path you speak of? (I'm guessing that fantastics castle maybe has more significance than I thought maybe?"

Have you not read the backstory for CBST? *gasp*

Go to page 408 and read from there.

2 hours ago, FatherTiempo said:

"Thanks," FT raced through the TST, "Further up, and further in!"

Ayyyy, I understood that reference. 

Also, isn’t CBST in...CBST? And TLT is just TLT, because people kicked the plot out? :P 

Meanwhile, Ene harvested corn for her rat Vivenna. 

1 minute ago, AonEne said:

Also, isn’t CBST in...CBST? And TLT is just TLT, because people kicked the plot out? :P 

Have you looked at TLT recently?

After some "quick" reading, Nameless decided that he had no idea what the castle of fantastic did, and left for TLT.

2 minutes ago, AonEne said:

No, I’ve been meaning to read/reread that thread and catch up on it. Did they bring the plot back again? 

Yes, "they" did. I wasn't related to it at all.:ph34r:

Edit- Plot starts on page 893.

Edited by Nameless

“Junk food?” Salad asked, snapping out of their confusion. “No! We cannot allow junk food to prevail. Healthy snacks for everyone!” Salad charged forth, ready to eliminate all junk food. Or, they tried to. Their bowl rolled to the other side of the room, where it crashed into the wall, spilling lettuce everywhere. 

21 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

“...help... someone...”

Ene the Saladborn, fleeing from a horde of pelicans and spaghetti, noticed Salad dying and fell to her knees, ending her Cabbagepush. “Salad! No!” Sobbing, she tried to scoop her friend back into their bowl. 

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

Ene the Saladborn, fleeing from a horde of pelicans and spaghetti, noticed Salad dying and fell to her knees, ending her Cabbagepush. “Salad! No!” Sobbing, she tried to scoop her friend back into their bowl. 

“Ene...” Salad gasped. “The feta.” They tried to gesture to some cubes of feta cheese behind Ene. “I need all parts of the salad back.”