Ask Truthless of Shinovar anything! (and hopefully get a good answer)

Truthless of Shinovar

On 9/19/2020 at 11:15 PM, The Awakened Salad said:

What’s your favourite meme?

Honestly, I haven’t got a clue. Probably the funniest one I saw recently.

Bunnies or pandas?

Definitely pandas. Much more wise-looking and lazy.

Do you prefer sunny or rainy days?

Generally, I like sunny days better just because I can go outside without getting soaked to the bone, while on the other hand, the atmosphere that a rainy day gives is just perfect. Give me about a 1:3 ratio of rainy days to sunny days and I’ll be quite content.

20 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Am I really just so amazing that you have to keep my pfp on?

20 hours ago, Experience said:

Under that logic, you will only be so amazing for 5 more days. :P 

^this is my answer

18 hours ago, Shard of Reading said:

It won't come soon enough.

What is the coolest super power?

Do you like nachos?

Would you mind if I "borrowed" some?

As in classic super powers? Probably super speed. But if we’re going with a broader category, then I’d probably say the manipulation of matter.

Absolutely. The meat, the cheese, the chips, it all comes together in a perfect blend of flavor.

Hmm... considering your past history and suspicious use of quotation marks, I’ll have to keeps these to myself *moves nachos closer to myself*

8 hours ago, Condensation said:

What was your first impression of me?

Honestly, I can’t quite remember. I remember seeing you, Vapor, and Mist all create an account at the same time, and thinking “huh, that’s funny, they all kinda have the same name!” and then at some point or another I realized that all three of you were sisters. You started posting in Forum Games and Random Stuff, and you stuck around, and so I realized that you were cool and a worthy member of the Shard!

Will you please quote me or tag me so I see the answer to this?

No

Have you read any of Shakespeare's plays?

Two of them, Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet both for school. I enjoyed reading Hamlet much more, I feel like the characters were a lot more diverse and more interesting to read about.

Do you ship Shalladin or Shadolin?

Shadolin. Definitely Shadolin. Kaladin and Shallan just don’t work together, Shallan can’t bring Kaladin the long lasting happiness that he needs. Sure, she can make him smile, but in the next sentence she’s literally going to insult him; and Kaladin deserves better than that. He needs someone who doesn’t even necessarily need empathy for him, but someone who really understands the challenges/depression he’s facing, and is willing to accept that and help him overcome his sadness, one step at a time.

3 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Honestly, I can’t quite remember. I remember seeing you, Vapor, and Mist all create an account at the same time, and thinking “huh, that’s funny, they all kinda have the same name!” and then at some point or another I realized that all three of you were sisters. You started posting in Forum Games and Random Stuff, and you stuck around, and so I realized that you were cool and a worthy member of the Shard!

No

Two of them, Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet both for school. I enjoyed reading Hamlet much more, I feel like the characters were a lot more diverse and more interesting to read about.

Shadolin. Definitely Shadolin. Kaladin and Shallan just don’t work together, Shallan can’t bring Kaladin the long lasting happiness that he needs. Sure, she can make him smile, but in the next sentence she’s literally going to insult him; and Kaladin deserves better than that. He needs someone who doesn’t even necessarily need empathy for him, but someone who really understands the challenges/depression he’s facing, and is willing to accept that and help him overcome his sadness, one step at a time.

*rousing applause coupled with a standing ovation*

I'm just going to reply to your answers now. 1. That's awesome! 2. Ha ha! 3. Yeah, Romeo and Juliet is one of Shakespeare's first plays, and Hamlet was written while he was in his prime. 4. Yay! I can't believe that so many people ship Shalladin, I don't think it works well.

• 1 month later...
On 11/9/2020 at 4:04 AM, The Awakened Salad said:

Favourite video game?

Gotta be Super Smash Bros Ultimate. There are just so many things done right with that game. You can play a wiiiiiide variety of characters, each battle presents new opportunities and challenges, and playing with friends might literally be the best thing in existence.

Of course, SSB is a kinda nonsensical game, with no real plot or anything. So while SSB is my favorite gameplay-wise, my plot favorite might have to be Hollow Knight. 

Other notable mentions: Breath of the Wild (generally any Zelda game), Wii Sports Resort, and Halo Reach. Maybe some more when I think of them.

On 11/9/2020 at 4:04 AM, The Awakened Salad said:

How did you discover that you could put out a lit match in your mouth? 

Well, it was a couple of years ago when my dad first preformed the trick. He lit a match, stuck it in his mouth, and pulled it back out unlit. I was stunned and intrigued, and eventually got the nerve to try it out myself. And by nerve I mean I stuck a lit match in my mouth without thinking too hard about potential consequences. It went out immediately, and when I pull the match out of my mouth, I was pleased to find that it now was not ignited, but instead only had smoke trailing from it! So that’s the story of how I discovered the secrets of pyromania.

On 11/12/2020 at 4:03 PM, AonEne said:

Psychology or sociology?

Probably sociology, I think that while I find both fascinating, I like watching a society grow a bit better.

On 11/12/2020 at 4:03 PM, AonEne said:

Do you burn things for fun?

No, not unless there’s a campfire conveniently nearby. And usually then it’s just the paper plate I was eating my hot dog on.

6 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Ok. I don’t think I’ll ask it then. 

Wait was this:

3 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Will I get a good answer to my question?

not the question? If you have another question, I’ll give you a good answer, I just can’t give you a good answer to that question.

On 11/22/2020 at 11:32 AM, Bearer of all agonies said:

What is your favorite chocolate?

Let’s fire up the time machine, shall we?

On 4/22/2019 at 10:31 PM, PrincessPeach said:

White chocolate, dark chocolate, or milk chocolate?

On 4/23/2019 at 0:18 PM, Truthless of Shinovar said:

MILK CHOCOLATE (followed closely by white chocolate. I don't speak of dark chocolate)

2 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

What's you favorte number?

I really like 7, but I’m also particularly fond of 30.

What's your favorite profile pic on the Shard?

I can never remember the specifics of their username, so I can’t @ them, but it’s most definitely Commando Cheet. There are so many things right about it.

What's your favorite rep title ever?

I think Scadrian Waffle Cook takes the cake (or rather, waffle) for me, although if I ever get there I think Dragon might be my favorite!