Ink

Since all the demigods were sent in a group, should we all be together? Actually, where should be in the first place, London, Hogwarts, or elsewhere?

Spoiler

Name: Jarias Nicabolos
Parents: Ares and Mary Nicabolos
Appearance: Tall and lithe, he has blond hair and green eyes. Wears jeans, a vest, and a rapier on his hip.
Personality: Unlike most children of Ares, Jarias is nervous and non-confrontational, and will mostly try to avoid combat. He's still very good at it, of course, he's still a child of Ares.
History: He first went to Camp Half-Blood when he was eleven, usually only staying for the summer- he mostly stayed out of the way of the rest of the Ares cabin, where he didn't really fit in, and got sidelined in a lot of different events. He volunteered for this mission because he wanted a break from it all- and, Chiron probably thought it would be good for him.
Skills: This aforementioned isolation lead him to the more refined areas of combat- he is an expert of focus and precision, preferring to use weapons with more finesse- such as a rapier, which is what he brought with him on this trip and is his favorite weapon.

52 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

Since all the demigods were sent in a group, should we all be together? Actually, where should be in the first place, London, Hogwarts, or elsewhere?

Right now you could be on the Hogwarts express, Chiron has come with on this mission because he wants to meat with the headmaster and discuss some things. If no one else makes any demigod characters I’ll make a quick one you can interact with, okay?  

Okay, I will! Here you are. I wasn't entirely sure about her skill section and how to balance that with the other characters, so if you could take look that would be awesome.

Spoiler

Name: Zoe Aurill
Parents: Demeter and Max Aurill
Appearance: Small and slim built, long ripe corn colored hair, leaf green eyes, round and friendly face, wears a sungown with a long woolen vest if it's too cold to go without
Personality: Zoe is shy and calm, usually prefering to spend her time alone somewhere outside, she turns into a liyal friend after warming up to someonr
History: She started visiting camp half-blood at eight, often feeling lost admist the others there. Her own interests didn't often match and so she did what she could do best. Stay alone and study on her own. She found a few friends, but never quite warned up to the loud and crowded environment of the camp.
Skills: Zoe has a very good hand for plants and animals. Plants grow easily when she cares for them and sometimes she feels as if the animals can understand her. She knows a great deal about woods and nature in general.

20 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Okay, I will! Here you are. I wasn't entirely sure about her skill section and how to balance that with the other characters, so if you could take look that would be awesome.

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Zoe Aurill
Parents: Demeter and Max Aurill
Appearance: Small and slim built, long ripe corn colored hair, leaf green eyes, round and friendly face, wears a sungown with a long woolen vest if it's too cold to go without
Personality: Zoe is shy and calm, usually prefering to spend her time alone somewhere outside, she turns into a liyal friend after warming up to someonr
History: She started visiting camp half-blood at eight, often feeling lost admist the others there. Her own interests didn't often match and so she did what she could do best. Stay alone and study on her own. She found a few friends, but never quite warned up to the loud and crowded environment of the camp.
Skills: Zoe has a very good hand for plants and animals. Plants grow easily when she cares for them and sometimes she feels as if the animals can understand her. She knows a great deal about woods and nature in general.

Thats great! The Demigods that have been sent on this mission haven't been completely filled in on why their going to hogwarts, but they've been filled in about the basics of the wizarding world.

Edited by Blessing of Potency

6 minutes ago, BringerofShadows said:

Is that the end of the conversation or...?

Sorry! I kept getting distracted!

15 hours ago, BringerofShadows said:

Cosette snatches it, looks at the address. "Will do." Noodles has wrapped himself around her fingers, and was studying the piece of parchment. 

"Wonderful, I'll see you there." Iris steps out of the ally and back onto the street.

After a moment she loops back around, then quietly approaches the fortune teller from earlier in his hiding spot.

"So friend, what prompted you to decide to listen in?" She says.

@Negative_Null

Agh. I'm tired today.

8 minutes ago, Blessing of Potency said:

"Wonderful, I'll see you there." Iris steps out of the ally and back onto the street.

After a moment she loops back around, then quietly approaches the fortune teller from earlier in his hiding spot.

"So friend, what prompted you to decide to listen in?" She says.

@Negative_Null

"Gah!"

Alex takes a deep breath and tries to compose himself.

"I... I need a wand, and I don't know how to get one. You're the only magical people I've been able to talk to, and I was led here by fate for some reason. I can only assume it meant you."

7 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"Gah!"

Alex takes a deep breath and tries to compose himself.

"I... I need a wand, and I don't know how to get one. You're the only magical people I've been able to talk to, and I was led here by fate for some reason. I can only assume it meant you."

"You want a wand, but you have no formal training? No contact with the rest of the wizarding world?"

Did you ever send a character sheet? I'm trying to collect them all to give them to Ene so she can update the first message.

@Negative_Null

Just now, Blessing of Potency said:

"You want a wand, but you have no formal training? No contact with the rest of the wizarding world?"

"... should I have? My parents weren't magic, so how would anyone know about me?"

1 minute ago, Blessing of Potency said:

Did you ever send a character sheet? I'm trying to collect them all to give them to Ene so she can update the first message.

I did, I think it was a couple pages back. I'll requote it in a bit

Stepping into the nearest shadow, Cosette teleported to a hotel room she had been in before leaving to go on her eventful stroll. Sighing, she realized she had dropped her sandwich in the scuffle that had occurred. Walking into a different room looking for the mini-fridge, she realized that two muggles had crashed her party. Granted, they did pay for the room and were here before Cosette decided to show up. They were so shocked they hadn't moved a muscle. A random girl coming out of a different room you thought was empty is scary, but not as scary as what was about to happen. In short, two muggles make very good target practice, even if they were only a few yards away. Popping open a can of Dr. Pepper and finding an apple in the fridge, Cosette cleaned her throwing knives and switchblade before replacing them back into her jacket and sleeves. With Noodles poking out of her collar, she stepped into the nearest shadow and disappeared without a trace. 

1 minute ago, BringerofShadows said:

Stepping into the nearest shadow, Cosette teleported to a hotel room she had been in before leaving to go on her eventful stroll. Sighing, she realized she had dropped her sandwich in the scuffle that had occurred. Walking into a different room looking for the mini-fridge, she realized that two muggles had crashed her party. Granted, they did pay for the room and were here before Cosette decided to show up. They were so shocked they hadn't moved a muscle. A random girl coming out of a different room you thought was empty is scary, but not as scary as what was about to happen. In short, two muggles make very good target practice, even if they were only a few yards away. Popping open a can of Dr. Pepper and finding an apple in the fridge, Cosette cleaned her throwing knives and switchblade before replacing them back into her jacket and sleeves. With Noodles poking out of her collar, she stepped into the nearest shadow and disappeared without a trace. 

Thats going to be a headline.

Just now, Negative_Null said:

Alex ran through several different aliases before deciding just to be honest. "Alex"

"Well Alex, I must say that you have been slighted by the wizarding world. Around the world there are ministries, one of their many jobs is to find magical children born to non magical families. To send them to schools in order to teach them their gifts." Her tone shifts from the cool contemplation it had been to a more angry tone, not angry at Alex, but more angry for him, "But they have become corrupt, and it seems you have become one of the victims of this corruption." Her tone shifts again, kinder now, "I can teach you, and provide you with a wand, but only if you agree to help me overthrow those corrupt rulers who have stolen from you." She holds out her hand toward Alex.

32 minutes ago, Blessing of Potency said:

"Well Alex, I must say that you have been slighted by the wizarding world. Around the world there are ministries, one of their many jobs is to find magical children born to non magical families. To send them to schools in order to teach them their gifts." Her tone shifts from the cool contemplation it had been to a more angry tone, not angry at Alex, but more angry for him, "But they have become corrupt, and it seems you have become one of the victims of this corruption." Her tone shifts again, kinder now, "I can teach you, and provide you with a wand, but only if you agree to help me overthrow those corrupt rulers who have stolen from you." She holds out her hand toward Alex.

With only a moment of consternation, Alex takes her hand. "I'm with you all the way."

Spoiler

Name: Ayrania

Appearance: Short brown hair and black looking eyes. 

Backstory: She was a street urchin in New York for a long Tim, until she was 12. When she turned twelve a group of both demigods and saytrs came to get her and brought her to camp halfblood. 

She doesn't know her godly parent and is a very well rounded fighter with a preference for guns. She's been a social outcast for a long time because she was never claimed. She volunteered because she was an outcast and really wanted something to make her noticed.