Shard Blade Hamster Bubble

As the title suggests, I posit that a Radiant could form a bubble out of their blade. While the plate can be broken and shattered the blade seems to be nearly indestructible. Since they can summon their blade in almost any form, why not a hamster bubble? Windrunners and Skybreakers should be able to fly in theirs, Dustbringers and Edgedancers should be able to make theirs "awesome", and Lightweavers should be able to turn theirs into a disco ball.

Just now, SwordNimiForPresident said:

Kal summons Syl as a shield when he's fighting Szeth.

Still a weapon of sorts. I do have a feeling a hamster like ball as a weapon exists in real life then yes. Hamster ball shard

Maybe we're all lucky the spren haven't figured this hamster ball thing out yet.

I foresee unforeseen consequences.

"Syl, I swear it wasn't me laughing when that Highspren said that dress made you look fat.

Look...

This isn't funny anymore...

Let me out.

Please, let me out?

LET ME OUT!"

Edited by Dalakaar

I'd be interested to see what limits Brandon has written down for what a Shard blade can be summoned as. As far as I can see all you need to do is "stretch forth thy hand" and summon a 36 1/2 foot long pole that also just so happens to pierce your enemies three times to small heart.

1 minute ago, Dalakaar said:

Maybe we're all lucky the spren haven't figured this hamster ball thing out yet.

I foresee unforeseen consequences.

"Syl, I swear ir wasn't me laughing when that Highspren said that dress made you look fat.

Look...

This isn't funny anymore...

Let me out.

Please, let me out?

LET ME OUT!"

Mistborn spoiler tag since this is SL forum

Spoiler

What happens when Wayne makes a speed bubble inside a Shard bubble?

2 minutes ago, SwordNimiForPresident said:

I'd be interested to see what limits Brandon has written down for what a Shard blade can be summoned as. As far as I can see all you need to do is "stretch forth thy hand" and summon a 36 1/2 foot long pole that also just so happens to pierce your enemies three times to small heart.

There are limits as to how large it can be a WoB capped it at human size.

6 minutes ago, SwordNimiForPresident said:

Bridge four summons the Bifrost. Rosharan world hopping is born.

Relevant↓?

Questioner (paraphrased)

For a Windrunner, if he had enough heating fabrials and enough Stormlight, how high up could he get?

Brandon Sanderson (paraphrased)

You could exit orbit. Windrunners, remember they're gravitation and pressure. So if he knew what he was doing, we have actually factored how long it would take to get to the various moons.

source

• Chaos locked this topic