1 hour ago, breakingamber said:

I'm only mildly excited (and worried) to see Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple. I'm sure they'll be super scary.

EDIT: Oh god this is almost certainly a bad idea.

All I’m picturing right now is the “Red”(s) edition of the Power Rangers. It’s not a pretty sight.

10 hours ago, Snipexe said:

All I’m picturing right now is the “Red”(s) edition of the Power Rangers. It’s not a pretty sight.

Oh my gosh. 

This is perfect. 

Green! Pink! Blue! Black! Yellow! 

What would they each be into? Would they all be masochists? I feel like they're all masochists in various ways. 

EDIT: I am now drawing Red in a skimpy swim suit. 

Edited by winter devotion

On 4/5/2019 at 8:43 AM, Snipexe said:

I believe there is a trope for that.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ThePsychoRangers

Okay, technically not, but still. The name is so perfect! And the name would probably be something like 'The Rainbow Ravagers' and... never mind I don't want to create another AU of an AU of...

38 minutes ago, breakingamber said:

I believe there is a trope for that.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ThePsychoRangers

Okay, technically not, but still. The name is so perfect! And the name would probably be something like 'The Rainbow Ravagers' and... never mind I don't want to create another AU of an AU of...

I feel like Red’s probably bad enough and that coming up with other variants would just be kinda exploitive and rely on shock value? Like, one of her serves as a bit of an extremely ridiculous up to eleven mirror of the rest of the harem, multiple is just cheap.

on the other hand, her as the token evil teammate of the harem reimagined as actual superheroes would be pretty funny. 

Just now, winter devotion said:

I feel like Red’s probably bad enough and that coming up with other variants would just be kinda exploitive and rely on shock value? Like, one of her serves as a bit of an extremely ridiculous up to eleven mirror of the rest of the harem, multiple is just cheap.

on the other hand, her as the token evil teammate of the harem reimagined as actual superheroes would be pretty funny. 

TOKEN evil?

22 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Excuse me, but Ray and C4 did pretty much nothing wrong. Just a bit of pet murder and attempted arson. 

No, no, you misunderstand me. Red is only TOKEN evil?

That's like saying Stalin and Churchill were 'best frenemies.'

Edited by breakingamber

2 hours ago, breakingamber said:

No, no, you misunderstand me. Red is only TOKEN evil?

That's like saying Stalin and Churchill were 'best frenemies.'

Red doesn't see why we can't say that. 

Also, she's not that evil. The damage she does is mostly psychological? And -- oh, maybe I'm a Red apologist? Because she is kind of me. Just like most of my POV characters are. 

On 4/6/2019 at 6:54 PM, winter devotion said:

Also, she's not that evil. The damage she does is mostly psychological? And -- oh, maybe I'm a Red apologist? Because she is kind of me. Just like most of my POV characters are. 

I feel kinda weird saying this, but eh whatever?

My character is kind of the opposite of me in that her flaws are my strengths and vice versa. I'm extremely impulsive, trusting and I'm good at math, Karina's overly cautious, suspicious, and wanted to be a liberal arts major. It's both difficult to write and mildly relieving.

On 4/6/2019 at 5:54 PM, winter devotion said:

Which is, like, ten times as evil as other forms of damage, but that's none of my business.

6 hours ago, Sazedezas said:

Which is, like, ten times as evil as other forms of damage, but that's none of my business.

Excuse me, what's more traumatic-- Nighthound or someone voluntarily hitting on him, actually, yeah, TO BE FAIR, you're right. 

Edit: Just came to the realization that Red would probably hit on Literally Actual Hitler. An Uncomforting Thought. 

Edited by winter devotion

2 minutes ago, Weirdpersonx said:

Yeeaaah let's not xD I know you're joking but that's a scary thought.

Which characters are we missing?

Epoch, Quietus and Taya. AKA the person calling the meeting, his right hand and the character most of the current plot is currently building up around.

Just now, Weirdpersonx said:

Oh. Did he talk with anyone about his plans?

I'm not going to track everything down in the last two Question threads, but I think Taya was supposed to turn into Nighthound (aka Tayahound) and Epoch might be overthrown somewhere along the line? No clue about Quietus, though I think there was something about him going rogue?

Just now, kenod said:

I'm not going to track everything down in the last two Question threads, but I think Taya was supposed to turn into Nighthound (aka Tayahound) and Epoch might be overthrown somewhere along the line? No clue about Quietus, though I think there was something about him going rogue?

Yeah, I remember Tayahound. And those both sound right...I was trying to figure out the "how" part of it all. And what Epoch would be talking about at the meeting.

1 minute ago, Weirdpersonx said:

Yeah, I remember Tayahound. And those both sound right...I was trying to figure out the "how" part of it all. And what Epoch would be talking about at the meeting.

No clue about that, but it should be easier to track down (if it was ever written down), since the meeting was planned because of Blank's blackout (I think), so it was sort of improvised, giving us a constraint on how far back to look.

1 minute ago, Weirdpersonx said:

For Tayahound, Edgedancer might know more than some of the rest of us. No idea on Epoch or Quietus, though winter may be the best person to ask?