Avengers 4 is gonna be the most amazing thing to ever grace a movie screen...

Does anybody think Tony will actually die in space before being rescued?  You’d think there would be no way they’d let him die like that, especially after everything Dr Strange went through to save him.    But we have seen pictures of Gwyneth Paltrow (the actress who plays Pepper) in an Ironman suit.  The question is whether she’s just going to accompany tony as Ironman or will actually replace him as Ironman after being inspired by his death.  I’m actually not sure what to think, because the obvious expectation would be that Tony is rescued, even if he dies later in the film.  But are they really going to give us what we expect?

• 2 weeks later...

If you look at the cast, All the ones who died are on the casting list. We know they're coming back, but some characters (like Loki, Gamora, Ancient One, people who died outside of The Snap) are on there too. THIS MUST MEAN SOMETHING BIG!!!! I WANT TO KNOW NOW!!!

Also, funny thing is, both main wizard (Dr. Strange and Wong) are irl named Benidict.

Edited by Inklingspren

14 hours ago, Inklingspren said:

If you look at the cast, All the ones who died are on the casting list. We know they're coming back, but some characters (like Loki, Gamora, Ancient One, people who died outside of The Snap) are on there too. THIS MUST MEAN SOMETHING BIG!!!! I WANT TO KNOW NOW!!!

Also, funny thing is, both main wizard (Dr. Strange and Wong) are irl named Benidict.

Could be a flashback though

• 5 months later...
22 hours ago, rezahaghi321 said:

hi...

i'm so excited for avengers 4...

i think this movie is one of the best movie in the world... i realy like this and can't wait -_-

Haven't seen it yet? Get on that and get outta here! Spoilers everywhere!