<insert thread thread title about being unable to come up with a clever thread title here>

Arcanist Lupus

I couldn't come up with a clever way of introducing myself, and I felt that introducing myself by saying that I couldn't come up with a clever way of introducing myself to be overdone, so I'm introducing myself by making a clever comment about making clever comments about being unable to make clever comments about introducing myself.

Does that make any sense?

Dear Esteemed Sir,

First of all, your avatar is awesome. Don Quixote? By Pablo Picasso? This, my friend, is a double Iberian win. (Sorry... I just came from Spanish. Can you tell? ;) ) So: welcome! You should come and edit the wiki. It's fun, promise! Also you should check out the theory threads. They're guaranteed mindblowing.

Cordially yours,

Chachel

I'm glad I put my name on that cookie pic now, if it's gonna be spread around. ;)

Anyways welcome! I must agree with Chachel; your avatar wins. Also, yes, it does make sense. Now the next person has to take it a step further and put it in fake HTML tags or something.

I'm glad I put my name on that cookie pic now, if it's gonna be spread around. ;)

Anyways welcome! I must agree with Chachel; your avatar wins. Also, yes, it does make sense. Now the next person has to take it a step further and put it in fake HTML tags or something.

* Plagiarize*

awesomecookie.png

@_@

I guess it makes some sense... if you read it carefully... twice.

You're as crazy as the gentleman in your avatar! XD (just joking) ;)

Anyway, welcome here. Guess we're going to have some fun with you, and that's more than ok with me. Hope to find you 'round every corner ^^

And... I am Alliare and I have to say I am completely sane. Don't pay any attention to the straitjacket. It's... uh... the latest fashion.

Edited by Alliare

• Chaos locked this topic