The Last Post Wins!!!!!

1 minute ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

Not to interrupt your blossoming plot or anything, but I think it's funny that this thread has essentially become another TLT. It's been a while since anyone's intentionally won...

I always intentionally win :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

Not to interrupt your blossoming plot or anything, but I think it's funny that this thread has essentially become another TLT. It's been a while since anyone's intentionally won...

We're dueling. It's a tradition, when we reach a cool number of pages.

13 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

"I the king of the Nathrangs did so about two pages ago."

12 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

I always intentionally win :ph34r:

11 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

We're dueling. It's a tradition, when we reach a cool number of pages.

My apologies then. Carry on.                  

4 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

I call down a storm of lightning bolts and unleash it on Silence and Thought.

All at once, mimes swarmed Nathrangking from every direction, pinning him down and pulling him away from the battle.

5 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Thought promptly disappeared. Her laughter could be heard from everywhere and seemed to move. "Go on, Silence, make a move."

Silence closed his eyes and pulsed, releasing a wave of destructive Silence in every direction.

8 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Distraction Distraction Distraction Distraction Distraction

Distraction Distraction Distraction Distraction Distraction 

9 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Distraction Distraction Distraction Distraction Distraction Distraction Distraction Distraction Distraction Distraction               Distraction.

Distraction Distraction Distraction Distraction Distraction Distraction Distraction Distraction Distraction Distraction.

• Distraction. Distraaaaction.                                                                                                                                                                        *wins discretely*
8 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

DistractionDistractionDistractionDistraction Distraction DistractionDistractionDistraction.

Spoiler

D

Spoiler

i

Spoiler

s    

Spoiler

t

Spoiler

r

Spoiler

a

Spoiler

c

Spoiler

t

Spoiler

i

Spoiler

o

Spoiler

n

Spoiler

Edited by Rosharan A.C.

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Silence spoke a single word of Silence and the spear dissipated. He dropped the gun, letting it vanish, and swung a punch towards Thought laden with a mental Silence attack.

Thought dropped to the ground as the punch came for her, then bliped behind Silence and kicked him behind his knee.