The Last Post Wins!!!!!

12 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

I was really confused when I got the notification "five people gave you reputation for a post in The Last Post Wins"

Yeah, I think I’ve had that happen twice now? I have gotten more upvotes on some of my posts than I thought could happen on The Last Post Wins.

All you have to do is suddenly realize you can say something clever and say it. Then everyone will laugh and upvote it. That is one of three ways to get upvotes, the other two being 

1. Hating on Moash, Amaram, or Sadeas, but not Hating on people who don’t. 

2. Doing something nice for someone, like finding a WoB for them. 

Edited by Ethan_Sedai

1 minute ago, I am a stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:

not that

Why not? Now that I think about it, maybe that’s part of how he is so good at being King’s Wit...

Edit: I just realized that because of my current reputation, I am the King’s Wit.

Edited by Ethan_Sedai

Yes, I know. I’m planning on using it at Sanderson Memes. Once my phone’s Notes app stops crashing every time I open it, all of my best ideas are in there.

anyone know how to stop Apple Notes from crashing without resetting the entire phone? I have already tried offloading the app and then redownloading it. I don’t want to delete everything on there, and iCloud was turned off, and I’m not sure if turning it back on will actually do anything, because Notes doesn’t seem to work right now.

Edited by Ethan_Sedai

7 minutes ago, I am a stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:

*wins*

How did I not realize it? All I had to do to fix my Notes app is to Win! It’s so simple!

Edit: @I am a stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, did you not see the edit on my previous post? I would say this in a post, but I’m saving my 500th post for Sanderson Memes.

Edited by Ethan_Sedai