Interesting Biological tidbit.

Aminar

The Mythbuster tested that. It didn't work.

As a side note, what if the Mythbusters were on Scadrial? In the modern time, of course. Should I start a new thread for that?

Or, you know, an extemely well paid gold compounder/Thug-Bloodmaker

If I were a gold Compounder, I'd take that job. Miles didn't feel pain, after all.

(Granted, that was because he'd gotten used to the pain, but I can still see myself taking the job. I'd put the $ in $cadrial.)

If I were a gold Compounder, I'd take that job. Miles didn't feel pain, after all.

(Granted, that was because he'd gotten used to the pain, but I can still see myself taking the job. I'd put the $ in $cadrial.)

With all the gold you'd be buying all the time, you'd be in considerable debt instead of rich.

The Mythbuster tested that. It didn't work.

While the mythbusters are entertaining, they don't exactly follow proper scientific methods most of the time so not sure I'd take them as the last word on if something is possible.

Edit: Not that I believe hypnosis could really change someone's eye color of course

Edited by Awesomeness Summoned

A thug-bloodmaker is basically a poor man's gold compounder, then. You just go about normal life burning pewter and using it to keep you on your feet while you store health like crazy. I bet you could get some bursts of Miles-style healing if you timed them right doing that.

Well that got derailed quickly :)

Thinking of changing eye colour temporarily, there are also coloureds contacts you can buy for a costume. But I somehow think they wouldn't have those on Roshar. Although the do have glasses, so you never know.

• Chaos locked this topic