Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

For this week we have: kaisa, rdpulfer, echohansen, spieles, and krystalynn.

For next we so far have one request, Kuiper. I won't start confirming requests for next week until after this submission date has passed.

Second trombone here. Everyone stand to attention.

Taking Silk's post as the benchmark, Monday 9th May appears to look like this, in order of request:

- Kuiper

- Shadowfax

- Kaisa

- Aeromancer

- Spieles

- Kammererite

Is there anyone here who is not ready or does not now wish to submit?

Spieles, I see your latest message. I presume you are ready to go, and were in as 5th request, so I would say go ahead.

Kammererite; I'm actually willing to take a step back if you'd rather go, I've decided to do more than a little line editing myself (last night I decided to remove a character and I'm re-writing a lot of dialog because of that).

Yeah! And I made it in before midnight, so we're all good. Then I was up all night, refreshing the page to see if anyone was up all night and responded xD UGH. I much prefer posting in the morning then taking a nap and coming back to find responses LOL

That said, I'd like to submit chapter one next week, unless there are others who want to go and haven't in a while.

Edited by Shadowfax

In honour of it being Wednesday, I thought it might be useful to put up the list of requests for Monday 16th. As of today we have:

- Kammererite;

- Krystalynn; and

- Shadowfax

Kuiper, I think you still have a slot this week. I have no problem reading a submission on Wednesday or Thursday (or whatever), personally, but do as you see fit of course, no pressure :)

Soooo, for Monday 16th we have the following requests:

- Kammererite;

- Krystalynn;

- Shadowfax;

- Aeromancer; and

- King007

That makes five (I've run out of fingers! - on my counting hand, anyway.) The drill as I understand it is that a new submitter would trump (pardon me) someone who has been submitting a lot. The thing is, I believe Silk gets PMs from new submitters to request a spot, but obviously I won't see those.

Soooo, if you are a new submitter and reading this, you could post up here. The problem will be that I can't add you to the circulation list for '[email protected]', so we're going to have a bit of a technical issue until Silk returns. Sorry!

(Hey Silk, you okay? Hope things are okay.)

I'll be great just as soon as I can kick this migraine. Ugh.

Thanks for stepping up. Apologies again, folks, seems to be lots of last-minute stuff coming my way in the last couple of weeks. (Not necessarily bad things, though--I was in the recording studio yesterday!)

I have added a  new member to the mailing list this week. That said, haven't had any indication yet about whether or not they want to submit, so let's proceed with the list as it stands in Robinski's post for this week.

Hi everyone! I've been away for ages-- I don't know if anyone remembers me-- but I've got something a bit long-form that I'm... oh, maybe a third of the way through that I'm trying to keep working on, and I was hoping to join back up here! I'm still on the list so everything's good on my end. Was wondering if I could maybe put in my first chapter next week?