The Game and its losers.

Ink

6 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

It's just so hard to keep track of what i'm supposed to be doing

could you provide me with a summary?

I have done so on that thread multiple times :P

Just go through and skip all of Sorana's, Itiah's and Luna's RP. It's great writing, but not relevant to Creativity.

9 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Technically, but most of you have just been hanging out doing nothing because nobody is active <_<

you think that's inactive? look at the Damnation and Desolations RP :P

5 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

I’m sorrryyyyyyyy

Today’s been really busy, I’ll try and get something up tomorrow 

ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh

Just now, Ark1002 said:

uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh

Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

My brain can’t handle rping at the moment :P

14 hours ago, Lunamor said:

:D Your post was amazing, so it’s probably gonna take until later today to get a post up :P

Your post was amazing as well. I love how our three characters all have the same premise about fighting for their countries, and they all do it differently, view it differently.

8 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

rip

also.... truthless, did you do this??

Hide contents

5d805aedc8333_Screenshot2019-09-16at9_02_26PM.png.9b56edbb8f41b0f03a82b3dc002f56b8.png

Uhh... maybe. Not directly, but I may or may not have started the movement to get everyone to reach the rank of god beyond :P

I’m out of upvotes right now, but be expecting more

(you should check out the speech I made last page:P)

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

7 hours ago, Sorana said:

Your post was amazing as well. I love how our three characters all have the same premise about fighting for their countries, and they all do it differently, view it differently.

Thank you! And yeah, the tri-warrior thing (I dunno what to call it) is really fun and interesting to write!

25 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Thank you! And yeah, the tri-warrior thing (I dunno what to call it) is really fun and interesting to write!

Tri-warrior thing it is!

A lot. I enjoy the three of them. They fit together perfectly.

Edited by Sorana

4 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Tri-warrior thing it is!

A lot. I enjoy the three of them. They fit together perfectly.

Huzzah!

They really do! I had no idea what I was gonna do with Zura when I created her, but this is probably the best situation I could have had her in!

11 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Huzzah!

They really do! I had no idea what I was gonna do with Zura when I created her, but this is probably the best situation I could have had her in!

Same here. Everybody was creating gods, and then I first thought I was the only one with a "normal" human. But it's so much fun, just to rp and to have them stumble over their different upbringings and situations and backgrounds.

46 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Same here. Everybody was creating gods, and then I first thought I was the only one with a "normal" human. But it's so much fun, just to rp and to have them stumble over their different upbringings and situations and backgrounds.

Honestly, I find the RP between you three to be way more interesting than the RP between the gods. 

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

Honestly, I find the RP between you three to be way more interesting than the RP between the gods. 

Thank you so much!

The only thing I'm not sure about is your plot, because our characters have absolutely no idea what's going on behind the scenes.