Can’t We All Just Get Along? (A Game)

Philomath

On 9/12/2018 at 11:29 PM, goody153 said:

They would most likely get along really well. They're both playful and i have an impression that Wayne is the type who doesn't have problems hanging out with kids. 

Siri and Alliriane

They wouldn't like each other. They would be competitive, and Siri would resent Allrianne for Rioting her.

3 hours ago, TheHeadHancho said:

Stick would probably not interact with the Nightwatcher other than to ask her to not let anyone come near it. Unfortunately, the curse would be that it becomes fire.

Adrotagia and Raoden 

They would respect each other. They both are that leader type, and would agree on a lot.

Sazed and Jasnah.

58 minutes ago, TheHeadHancho said:

They both have a past that seems to cause them to compartmentalize their emotions. I think they would respect each other, but probably wouldn’t associate other than in battle. 

Sarene and Evi

Sarene is one of those noblewomen who likes to see conversations as contest of wit.

Evi complains about exactly that to Dalinar.

Then again they are both pretty compassionate.

They like or hate each other.

No in between.

Tintwhyl and Vasher

Tindwyl would have a blast asking Vasher about his centuries-long and accomplished, not to mention mysterious life and would probably love the resulting biography she would make for him. I doubt Vasher would like that much but he might be willing to indulge her if she could help him consume Investiture from Scadrial, as I have a feeling any of the 3 metalic arts would be very useful for his feeding purposes, especially Allomancy. If both keep their end of the bargain, and get to know each other well and long for the biography I could see them becoming friends.

Paalm/Lessie and Jasnah.

4 hours ago, Mistbreaker said:

Tindwyl would have a blast asking Vasher about his centuries-long and accomplished, not to mention mysterious life and would probably love the resulting biography she would make for him. I doubt Vasher would like that much but he might be willing to indulge her if she could help him consume Investiture from Scadrial, as I have a feeling any of the 3 metalic arts would be very useful for his feeding purposes, especially Allomancy. If both keep their end of the bargain, and get to know each other well and long for the biography I could see them becoming friends.

Paalm/Lessie and Jasnah.

Well if we are talking Paalm during her Bleeder days than Jasnah would just Soulcast her dead. Which is pretty much the majority of what we know about Paalm.

If we are talking the time before she went insane we kinda just have to base our knowledge off what other people said about her. I would say they would actually get along well, because both are said to have a very blunt practicality about their actions. On important decisions they would probably have similar views (again, assuming Paalm isn't insane).

Kelsier and Jasnah

I get the feeling that Kadash wouldn't like Seinalan's view on religion, though I don't think either of them would have any major issues other than that. Maybe a bit of clashing over both being very devout to different religions. 

Edgli and Susebron. 

4 hours ago, AonEne said:

I get the feeling that Kadash wouldn't like Seinalan's view on religion, though I don't think either of them would have any major issues other than that. Maybe a bit of clashing over both being very devout to different religions. 

Edgli and Susebron. 

Well... I guess Egdli likes Susebronn since she returned him as a little Baby. I would guess she cares about him.He on the other hand doesn't know of her.

Ranette and Rysn

On 9/16/2018 at 6:44 PM, goody153 said:

Both have business sense so at least their interactions would be civil but unlikely that they would hang out with each other and be buddies. Considering that one of them was gruff and another is a standard women of Roshar. 

Ati and Bavadin

I don't think they get along. We know Ati was a pretty nice guy pre-ascension. We don't know too much about Bavadin, but I definitely don't get the vibe that she was very nice.

Kiin and Vstim

58 minutes ago, Ruin's Scariest Koloss said:

I don't think they get along. We know Ati was a pretty nice guy pre-ascension. We don't know too much about Bavadin, but I definitely don't get the vibe that she was very nice.

Kiin and Vstim

They'd get along quite well, I'd think. Trading stories abound!

Kelsier and Vasher

1 hour ago, Invocation said:

They'd get along quite well, I'd think. Trading stories abound!

Kelsier and Vasher

Well they do both start wars and religions, but I think they'd actually hate each other. Kelsier is just way to energetic and vivacious for Vasher. I think they'd hit it off well, and eventually Vasher would get tired of Kel.

Taln and Rlain

• 5 weeks later...
  • Chaos locked this topic