"No problem, let's talk again later." Araha replied and smiled back.

As Damaya left, Araha made her way over to the man that Damaya was talking with earlier, he seemed like he had authority and she hadn't seen the owner of the Waystop in a while, maybe he was substituting for her for the time being. "Um, good evening." She bowed at him, well, half bow, half nod. "I'm assuming you're taking over in the owner's absence, so, sorry if I'm wrong. I'm Araha, I've already checked in as a tenant, and I have a few questions about my stay if you're free to be asked for now?"

@Life&Death

ooh, I'm guessing that's for the LARP you're doing,

well, good luck with infiltrating that dwarven hold!

Achirian was feeling bored. So he decided to go somewhere. He ended up going to The Waystop, as it happens. 

He jumped out of the Perpendicularity and followed the signs to a biggish building that was surrounded and covered by many plants from many planets. He recognized most of them immediately, and watched them as he passed by. A squirrel tried to run across the path in front of him, but he leaped forward and captured it with his hands. He stared at it, and quickly dropped it, letting it run away. 

When he was at the door, Achirian opened it without caring that the handle slammed against the wall and dented both. "What should I do?" he asked of the people within the room, his deep bass voice resonating in the confining space. Pieces of metal in the room quivered and floated up a few inches, dancing in midair. Achirian knew unconsciously that he was doing this. 

Araha looked at the newcomer, and the way he presented himself.

He had a somewhat threatening air about him. Great. She thought, I'm just here for lessons and what do I get? An eccentric man-looking creature that didn't feel pain, a sparking bomb, and now whatever this man's deal is. She ranted in her head.

She sighed, she really just wanted to study in peace.

and unbeknownst to her, there's a team that's about to raid the area, well, not the Waystop specifically, but like the mountains under it

Poor Araha cant catch a break XD

Edited by Cyanic

Achirian withdrew his greatsword from its sheath and fiddled with it, twitching his wrist and swinging the sword subtly. If someone didn't give him someone to kill or something else, he was probably going to just kill everyone in the room. Probably. 

He burned a little steel and searched all the nearby people for metal disinterestedly. Finding nothing threatening, he sat down on the floor and stared at his sword. 

Ioc reappeared in space, tapping Cadmium for breath, and floated towards the ruined spaceship that orbited whatever planet they were on.

=======

Ioc reached the spaceship, breathing softly, and started pushing itself around the exterior, looking for an opening.

‘What are we doing?’ asked Prefrontal Cortex.

‘Looking through a damaged spaceship,’ said Amygdala flatly.

‘Now playing Dunkirk’s ‘The Oil,’ said Hippocampus.

The song ran through Ioc’s head, automatically looping once it finished.

Ioc found a hatchway and touched it, then used the Surge of Adhesion to connect it’s hand and the door. Then, it tapped Pewter, inflating with muscle. Ioc used the Surge of Adhesion once more, to press it’s other large hand and both feet against the doorframe (hatchwayframe?). Then, Ioc pulled, and ripped off the opening. It had already been damaged sufficiently, so it wasn’t that hard, but it did use up the rest of Ioc’s Pewter.

‘You know,’ said Association Cortex, ‘We really gotta save more of that up,’

‘I don’t like going around at half strength,’ said Subconscious. ‘Now, hush,’

The inside was already an airless, gravity-less vacuum, so Ioc just pushed itself inside, floating along in the middle of the ‘foyer’. The entire ship was mainly one room, except for one locked door that Ioc could see.

Floating in the middle of the room was a man, about 5’8”, wearing breathing devices and a large helmet. Somehow, despite the lack of air, speaking in the walls of the spacecraft successfully transmitted, what Ioc inferred to be, the floating man’s mutterings through the area.

“Gone… All gone…”

Ioc frowned. “Excuse me?” it said before it realized that sound wouldn’t carry through the void. It did, however, and the man paused in his mutterings.

“Who’s there?” he asked through the speakers.

“John Johnson,” said Ioc immediately.

The man jerked in the void. “John? You survived?”

‘Dangit,’ said Amygdala.

“No,” Ioc said. “I’m a different John Johnson,”

“Really?” the man asked. “You sound just like him…”

“What is this spacecraft called” Ioc asked, for the sake of conversation.

“The ‘Noble Flight’, from the planet Berzengia,” the man replied, his voice sounding stronger than the mutterings before.

“Berzengia? I’ve never heard of it,” Ioc said, frowning deeper. “Do you know where we are?”

“No, where are we?” the man asked.

“Oh, I was asking you. I don’t actually know what planet we’re on. I think we’re either in the Alleyverse, the Cosmere, or some version of the planet Earth,”

The man groaned. “Of course this ship brings me somewhere I haven’t heard of before. The Alleyverse? And that’s a planet? Why is it called a ‘verse’, then?”

“You know,” Ioc said, the frown being replaced by a smile, “I don’t know. I suspect the Alleyverse is more than a planet, but I don’t actually know,”

“Huh,” the man said.

“Anyway, what did you mean when you said ‘of course the ship brought you here,’” Ioc asked, imitating the man’s gruff voice when quoting him. The other man fell silent.

“You know, you don’t have to make fun of my  voice like that. All the kids used to as well. I’m twenty five years old,”

Ioc laughed. “Really? I thought you were, like, sixty!”

The man sighed. “Anyway, this ship is powered by a different kind of motor than most,”

“Well, I dunno about most ships. I only saw one fabrial ship, and that one blew up after ten seconds,”

“Fabrial…?”

“Devices powered by some god person’s breath that gemstones happen to absorb. Anyway, continue,”

“Okay,” the man said, “This ship is powered by something called an Infinite Improbability Drive, and essentially, it makes the ship do and go weird places,”

Ioc whistled. “You really failed at that grammar. Also, AWESOME!!!”

“I don’t know why I’m explaining this to you,” the man said with a sigh. “I’m not usually very talkative. It’s probably the IID affecting me. It’s still on, the ship's just not moving right now. Weird stuff happens around them,”

Everything turned into a light shade of beige.

“Huh,” the man said. “I’ve never seen beige before,”

“I must be affecting it,” Ioc said. “So, how would I go about getting one of these IIDs?”

“Well,” the man said through the speakers, “I’d give you mine, I hate the things, but I need it to go home. Maybe you could come with? I don’t know why I’m offering this, i’m usually a very shy person,”

Ioc thought. “I have a better idea,” it said, then pushed forward to the man.

“What?” the man said. “What idea?”

“This.” Ioc said, the put a hand on either side of the large helmet, infusing each side with stormlight, and Lashed both sides inward with the Surge of Gravitation.

Then, there was a sick onomatopoeia sound and a floating mess that looked a little like an imploded head, because that’s what it was. The floating man was silent, maily because he no longer had a functioning brain.

“Now,” Ioc said aloud, because it was still in ConversationMode(™) “How do I drive this?”

It turned to the locked door, then pulled out a Firebringer’s Lens, and turned the door into a goop.

Beyond the door was a large motor-shaped thing that looked perfectly normal…. except it was made of the same material as a cloud. Then, it turned into a mass of bubbles, still in the same general shape. Then, a swarm of stagnant butterflies.

‘Ah ha,’ said Subconscious, because Ioc was no longer in ConversationMode(™). ‘Jackpot,’

The entire spaceship proceeded to turn inside out.

‘Wow,’ said Thalamus, ‘That’s a great view,’

It was a great view, because with the ship inside out Ioc had a clear view of the planet they orbited.

Suddenly, there was a foreseeable spontaneous tug on the ship, sending it unpredictably on it’s strange path towards the planet, yanked inward by a gravitational pull that should have been unrelevant this far out.

Each star brightened then dimmed, each one resolving into a smiley face.

The inside-out ship did a loop-de-doop while following it’s counter-orbital inward round towards the planet.

‘Wow,’ said Steve, ‘Wesa gonna die, huh?’

All of the partyoners whent craz-craz with ishkadiddlyotenbotenbobaditendatewatentateninnish laughter. An incendiary grenade from Ioc’s purse went off, blowing a hole in spacetime itself due to a coincidentally-placed frayed segment of reality, creating a cross between a black hole and a wormhole, a phenomena that pulls things into itself only to find that that thing was pulled into another galaxy, universe, or dimension. Somehow, however, this danger had no effect on the ship, though it did start pulling some of the smiley faces closer it.

Then it was gone, replaced by a politician who looked as though they had been smashed by a potato. This politician tried to cry out, but couldn’t, since this was space and nobody can do that.

The planet Ioc was hurtling towards suddenly looked a lot less curvey, then it started to curve the opposite way, towards them instead of away from them. It a second, the slow-moving process jumped, like a snipped out part of a film, and suddenly the inside-out ship was surrounded by the surface of the planet. Ioc thought it could see the Waystop down below.

Then, from the surface, the mouth of a huge Ghanderflaffle emerges and the ship flew staigh into it’s maw. The last words Ioc heard were ‘Cookie…… Join the DA…..’ then a different voice saying ‘Cookie….. Join TUBA…….’ and Ioc wondered why they both sounded so dfferent than each other if they both just sold cookies.

And everything faded to black.

Except for the image of a giant singing Millipede named Cooper, though why it was knamed this or how Ioc knew its kname knobody knew. It was colored beige, with little swirlies imprinted on it’s fish-like scales.

Ioc then knew that it had to get out of there, so Ioc flashed beige. The only thing that happened, however, was that suddenly it’s view was inverted. Ioc’s gravity was the same, but however Ioc positioned it’s head, the oncoming light twisted 180 degrees.

The ship flew through the upside-down millipede's belly botton, which Ioc found very educational, as it didn’t know milipede’s had belly buttons, and Ioc screamed because an impulse told it tooooo.

Then Ioc saw itself from a bird’s eyes view, though inverted. Then, Ioc saw a bird from a worm’s eyes view, through inverted, then Ioc saw an invertation through the eyes of a worm being eaten by a bird, then everything backwards.

Then Ioc woke up.

It groaned, hitting it’s head on a random steel pole, making a sharp ‘clang’ noise. Ioc then realised something was blocking it’s throat. Ioc coughed it up, then jumped backwards as the ship, which had been lying in miniform in Ioc’s mouth, expanded in size until it was resting on the grassy floor, all polished and pristine.

The effect of being close to something as it quickly enlarges in size is that it hits you in the face, though it didn’t hit Ioc because Ioc was to busy trying to quell the voices in it’s head. They had yet to recover, so they were laughing and rolling around on a tilting floor not unlike the grassy one that Ioc was on. Ioc then realized that it should ask why it was on a grassy floor, and why a steel pole whaas positioned above its head when it woke up, then Ioc realized that it should shut up and examine the ship.

It seemed to be in good condition, as in, it was all shiny, so Ioc climbed inside. Io had expected the man it had killed to be alive now, because that would be incredibly improbable, but the man still floated in the air with a squished head. Ioc realized that it’s thinking that that should happen meant the possibility that it could happpen was tooo low. Ioc realized that it’s thinking that that should happen meant the possibility that it could happpen was tooo low. Ioc realized that it’s thinking that that should happen meant the possibility that it could happpen was tooo low.

Ioc also realized that, although gravity had re-established itself with everything else on the ship, including Ioc and the ship itself, as well as everything in sight (the steel pole outside the ship was supported by the ground as it bent downwards), the dead man still floated in the middle of the ship. That would make it hard to clean out.

Upon further inspection, Ioc realized that not only was the dead man floating in the middle of the ship, he was stuck there, imprinted in the exact coordinates of space inside the ship, to remain there forever. That would make it even harder to clean up.

Well, Ioc had work to do, so it set to work, though it was sometimes annoying to be blocked from moving by a tiny splat of blood hanging in the air. Ioc eventually located the locked door, opened it (the door was locked, but it hung open slightly) and walked in, seeing the motor in  it’s ‘off’ state and metallic. Ioc sighed in relief.

Ioc walked towards the cockpit, locked the controls over, grabbed a steering wheel, and yanked upwards.

Nothing happened.

‘Well,’ Subconscious said, ‘We’ll have to figure this out more before we get out of here,’

‘It’s alright, man!’ said Rudolf Ivanovich in a fake french accent, ‘Have a drink and drink drink drink your worries away!'

‘You’re not drunk,’ said Subconscious, frowning. 

‘Nope, but I’ma bout to be!’ Rudolf cried. ‘Hear hear!!!’

Ioc decided it needed some sleep.

But it was kind of hard to sleep while Dunkirk's 'The Oil' was running in it's head.

Edited by Gancho Libre

Tena Steelpushed her way up to the top of a mountain in the Horneater Peaks after going to Kharbranth to visit her parent for the first time in 25 years. The meeting hadn't gone well. 

She Pushed the door of the Waystop open by its hinges and walked inside, seeing...

Achirian. 

She stood there for a moment, and he stood up, his eyes moving from the sword he held to her eyes. He made a politely confused face when he saw her. Tena knew that expression. She knew Achirian. She walked over to him and stood before the giant, looking up, way up, into his gray eyes. 

Edited by AxeliustheGreat

might not be a good idea to RP how another character reacts even outside combat (unless maybe you've already talked in PM's and Zehr is ok with that)

Araha realized that the man she was talking to earlier, whose name she didn't catch, didn't answer her questions about her lodgings (referring to Mr. Amber), and that was okay, but now there was another person here, who just broke the door with what looked like allomancy, likely steel.

...she was probably going to have to wait a week to get her lessons, wasn't she?

Edited by Cyanic

I've talked to Axel about it. 

Turning to the old man who'd asking him a question, Achirian calmly said, "I'm not using it. It's just a sword. It doesn't have blood." 

He looked back at the small woman who'd approached him, Achirian felt a flash of something like a memory tug at his thoughts. A memory of this woman, Steelpushing over a city with him. What was strange about it was that he usually couldn't remember things after they happened. For instance, he didn't remember what that first girl had said to him. Had she said something? 

Edited by Zehr

Sorry @Cyanic I forgot about that.

There is a large space behind the Waystop that has lots of steel.” Mr Amber told Araha. “It has both dust for fuel and many anchors and targets. Don’t worry about accidentally hurting someone, Fabrials line the area and stop the metal from traveling outside the space. I will discuss your cost for training and lodging with Yzabet when she is available. Enjoy your stay.”

"Holy laws of physics," Tena said to Achirian. "You are one person I never thought I'd see again." She smiled at him, but knew that he wouldn't recognize her. Tena turned to the guy who was handing out orders and asked, "Can I get a room? Or I can help teach, I'm experienced with steel." 

ah no, it's all good, it makes sense too since Mr. Amber would probably prioritize asking the man with the giant sword first.

@Life&Death

"Um, thanks." Araha replied with a nod, though it wasn't as confident as she wanted it to seem. The man seemed to think she could use allomancy, still, she could probably practice on those metals with Adhesion and Gravitation. She didn't leave the lobby though, instead finding a wall to lean on that gave her a clear view of the two newcomers sizing them up just in case a fight broke out.

The woman she couldn't read properly, but the man was a different story. His sword was intimidating, but it was also likely slow. There weren't many people who could wield a sword like that effectively even given his size and build, so either he had hemalurgic spikes that gave him strength, was a pewter misting of some kind, maybe compounder, or something else, or he had one of those sparking Epic powers that she'd yet to really study.

Pewter only enhanced the misting to a point where they were as strong as three or four people, which would make him formidable, but it wouldn't be sustainable with how large his sword is. The other alternative —well, there were a lot of alternatives— was that he was a pewter compounder which would give him a large burst of strength, but if he wasn't used to that, the added muscle mass would be cumbersome.

Either way, if a fight were to break out, she'd need to tire him out, and let him burn out his metals before striking, still though, allomancers could be tricky with their burnings, and because she wasn't one herself, she wouldn't be able to detect when he ran out of metal.

And what if he was Mistborn? She gulped, either way, she was glad to have Ran with her. She touched the 'hair clip' on her head, to give her comfort.

Tena glared at the girl's nervousness. She was obviously expecting Achirian to start fighting, which Tena knew he wouldn't do, as he was pretty calm at the moment. However, he was an excellent swordsman, better than pretty much anyone Tena knew. 

Tena quite literally slid in front of Achirian, who was standing placidly, swaying slightly. "Look," she said to the girl, knowing her voice was stone cold and emotionless, "if you start a fight right now, you, I, and anyone else in this building are all going to die. He is the best swordsman you will ever meet, and could fight a dozen Radiants at once with ease. Stop acting like that. You're safe so long as you don't agitate him." 

Ioc woke up, and stopped it’s internal filling of the metalminds it wore. Ioc yawned, then froze as a frozen splatter of brain fluid that hung immovable in the air found itself stuck in the coordinates of air surrounded by Ioc’s open mouth. Ioc didn’t move. Slowly, carefully, Ioc stretched it’s mouth open wider and scooted backwards, towards the cockpit of the ship, until it wasn’t in danger of eating the brain juice.

Having a dead body hanging around was storming inconvenient.

Ioc stood, sighing and yawning again. It had been stuck on the endless grassy fields for years, decades even. Ioc wouldn’t be surprised to find that generations, or most likely centuries, had passed while it was stuck on the absurd place. Ioc didn’t like when things didn’t make sense. Thus, Ioc tried to do the most sensible things all the time, to ensure that nothing confusing or strange ever happened around it.

Apparently, this wasn’t working. Ioc had, of course, explored the planet, walking millions of miles in any direction, then walking back to the ship and beginning again. Ioc waited dozens of weeks before it even attempted to breath in the air. It was safe, which made Ioc more frustrated that it hadn;t thought to take the risk earlier.

Ioc hated everything that was happening to it. The ship, the grassy field, the L-shaped steel bar that protruded from the ground and took the title as the only thing in the universe that rose above the grassy plain, and most especially, the body that someone had killed and just left there to die further.

Well, Ioc had a philosophy; people who make messes clean them up.

After thinking hard about who would be heartless enough to kill random strangers, Ioc realized it had been, of course, Ioc itself.

So, Ioc had spent most of its time trying to move the frozen corpse. And, of course, nothing happened.

Ioc hated it when the universe decided to do random things to it for no reason when Ioc didn’t deserve it.

And then there were the blood splats.

Hanging in the air were tiny drops of blood or other bodily fluid, to small that they were hard to see. And if Ioc was moving fast enough, then those little bits of matter would burrow into it, remaining in the same spatial coordinates of the interior of the spaceship. That was super annoying.

But the most hated thing in the entire Multi-verse (whatever that means) was the way Ioc couldn’t turn off that darn Infinite Improbability Drive.

All day long, it chugged along, making the days seem long. Well, the days were long; in fact, Ioc had yet to see a sunset of this grass-covered planet, but that didn’t matter. It was irrelevant.

‘Unrelevant...’ said Hippocampus, sounding drowsy.

Yes, that was the word that Ioc had used to describe some whatnot while the IID seemed to be in overdrive. Ioc decided, then and there, that it would adapt this term ‘unrelevant’ to be used forever and for all eternity.

This was, however, unrelevant.

Ioc moved along the wall of the interior of the ship, careful to avoid the hanging corpse in the middle. It reached the perfectly repaired hatchway and infused it with stormlight, then Lashed it as far as possible away from here.

The door shook, and the entire spaceship was pulled away, dragging across the grassy plain and sending up a shower of dirt in their wake. Ioc considered Lashing the rest of the ship in the other direction, in order to get the door open, then decided it liked to see the perfect grassy plain uprooted.

Eventually, the Lashings gave out, and the ship settled at a stop. Ioc tapped pewter, as much as it had saved up during the nights of all those years, and punched the door open. The door gave way, clattering to the ground.

Ioc jumped out, landing on the fallen hatchway. To it’s right was an L-shaped steel pole that perpetually followed Ioc to wherever it was, materializing whenever Ioc glanced away from that direction.

Ioc stepped off the broken door, squishing the grass underfoot. Ioc decided it liked this, and Lashed itself downard hundreds of times like it had so, so long ago at the Waystop. Ioc started to fold into a 2-D image, but constant healing prevented this. When Ioc raised it’s foot, the grass looked perfectly fine. Ioc sighed, then cancelled it’s Lashings.

Ioc glanced back at the ship, angry to see that not only was the hatchway fixed on the back of the spaceship and the grass the spaceship had torn free perfectly alright, but now the ship was rising away.

“Hey!” Ioc yelled, it’s voice rusty. That was the first word it had spoken in years. Fortunately, however, the ship blinked out of existence in the air and reappeared on the ground where Ioc had left it. Ioc frowned, then shook its head. It was unrelevant.

Ioc started walking, in a direction it didn’t think it had gone in before. However, it hadn;t been five hours when Ioc stopped and looked behind itself. The ship and followed Ioc, the exact same distance from Ioc as it had been; about fifteen quadrillion light years.

‘Has that ever happened before?’ Subconscious asked. ‘Is this old information?’

‘Unnnnnnng,’ said Hippocampus.

‘ROOOOOOOOG,’ said Hypothalamus.

‘Those two parts of your brain seem to be the most affected by your head injury with the steel pole,’ said Association Cortex. ‘Also, Hippocampus is the only one who could answer your question,’

‘How’s that even possible?’ asked Subconscious. ‘I banged my forehead. At the very least, it should be Prefrontal Cortex who is suffering!’

‘FRUG!!!!’ said Association Cortex.

‘Right,’ said Subconscious.

Ioc sighed again. Then it flashed beige and disappeared.

And reappeared inside the ship again, everything it could see inverted. Ioc sighed again, the flashed beige again.

It reappeared in the spot of field where it had first stood a few seconds ago, it’s imaging systems back on track and right side up.

Ioc screamed. “THIS IS SUPA BAD!!!!”

Edited by Gancho Libre

Araha almost jumped in surprise as she was addressed by the other woman, she put her hands up. "Uhh, I wasn't trying-- I wasn't trying to start a fight!" She laughed nervously, she really wasn't trying to start a fight, but the way she laughed probably made her more suspicious, then in a lower voice, she added: "I was just being cautious." Though with how she described him, her confidence in taking him in a fight was wavering even more now.

Damaya finished preparing the breakfast and carefully stored everything, so that it could be accessed easily the next morning. She then went into the dining room and collected whatever dishes she could find to clean them. She was grateful for the work and tried to do it as good as possible. Drying the plates she then moved on the clean up the kitchen, the tables, the floor and al bowls and plates she had used. Satisfied with the result she closed the door behind her and went to look for Araha.

She found her in the hallway, with two new guests talking to her and approached slowly, calculating if the food might be enough. Stopping next to Araha who was laughing nervously she lightly touched her arm.
"Hey Araha. I'm finished. Did I miss something?"

@Cyanic Thanks for good-luck wish. we've blown our cover after two hours, as the enemy starting torturing two friends and that wasn't acceptable. In the end, we created more problems than we solved and lost two good friends. One died and one went insane and is now controlled by our enemy. But the rp was really intense and a lot of fun, so out-game it was great ;)

Edited by Sorana

Araha was once again surpised, though less so, when Damaya asked her what she missed. It was probably a good idea not to tell her about the danger the man emitted while in ear-shot. "Oh no, not much, two new guests arriving." Araha said with a shrug, it was a technical truth instead of a lie, and she was good at those. She turned back to the newer woman whose name she didn't know. "Thanks for telling me what you did, by the way, I'll stay out of your ways." She nodded at the woman then motioned to walk to the hallway leading up to the rooms, patting Damaya's shoulder and gesturing her to follow.

@Sorana XDD wow that ended really badly in-RP, how do you LARP torture though? I don't know but it sounds really funny

Once they were out of earshot, Araha spoke. "Alright, so I wasn't lying when I said y'didn't miss much, and I hope this doesn't alarm you too much, but the man just felt really dangerous to me, with how he looks and carries himself," she paused, "the woman I was just talking with seems to know him and she's warned me that he actually is dangerous but won't start anything as long as we don't agitate him." Araha shifted her weight, "I don't know, but I think y'like to help people, and that's a good thing, I do too, but maybe it might be a good idea if you, well, if both of us, stay away from this man."

Well that was awfully serious of you, me. Araha told herself. "Um, I hope I didn't scare you though," Araha told Damaya, "we can probably trust in Ms. Yzabet and the others to take care of things if ever trouble starts brewing." Araha wasn't really sure how combat effective everyone was, but she very well hoped that she wasn't the best fighter in the Waystop currently besides the newcomers.

sure, sounds good

@Sorana

"Thank you. That's good to know. Then I will definitly stay away from him."
She hesitated, thought about Araha's words. You like to help people. Did she do that? She had helped the others, back when they lived on the streets, but afterwards her only goal was to behave so that she would get something to eat. And later even that didn't matter so much. She touched her arm, remembering the pain when it had broken for the first time. Not that the pain changed during the times afterwards. Her terror did though. Once she realized that she could recover, the pain was worse than the fact that her hand was facing the wrong direction. But the thought that she was brave enough to help someone who needed help was compelling. Maybe she could become someone like that. If she ever found a way to leave them.
"You're really nice."
she told Araha on a whim, and almost immediatly regretted her words. You simply didn't say that.
"What I mean is, do you want to continue our conversation? Or maybe train a bit?"

Araha blushed at the compliment, she'd never been complimented before, well except by Ran and Master Soren, but those times didn't count. "Oh, um... thanks! Y-you too!" Araha said, grinning with a hint of confusion, she did not know how to respond to compliments. Good thing Damaya seemed to change the topic though, and it was an exciting topic too. She did want to train and see what she could do with surgebinding, well, she knew what she could do, but knowing and experiencing were two different things. "Yes, I'd love to train actually, maybe get an edge before starting our actual lessons. You'll have to lead again though, I have no idea where the training room is." She chuckled.

She did want to train, but she also wanted to keep an eye on that dangerous man, though by her own words, it was probably a good idea to stay away from him. She just had to hope that the other people in the Waystop could take care of trouble if ever. She breathed deep and followed Damaya.

"Thank you."
Damaya blushed and then smiled at Araha happily. Maybe it was true. Maybe Araha simply liked her, because of herself and not because she wanted something.

"Yzabet has a training ground outside. I don't think she'd mind if we use it, as long as we keep everything in order and don't use her ressources or destroy something."
Damaya led the way out of the waystop, to the training ground placed next to it.
"Here we are."
she smiled.
"What do you want to train?"