New Reputation Levels!

Chaos

Did we have a certain boundary between Worldbringer and Highprince? I suspect it is 949/950, and though I am getting close, I'm still some 30 up-votes away. I would be content to stay Worldbringer for a while, though. I like the philosophy behind it.

EDIT: Strike that. I mixed up Worldbringer with Worldsinger.

Edited by Aether

Did we have a certain boundary between Worldbringer and Highprince? I suspect it is 949/950, and though I am getting close, I'm still some 30 up-votes away. I would be content to stay Worldbringer for a while, though. I like the philosophy behind it.

EDIT: Strike that. I mixed up Worldbringer with Worldsinger.

We don't have a confirmed boundary for that. I get the feeling we will soon.

I really really hope there is a worldsinger rank and I would be pretty certain there is. Cos that's where I want to get to. (If my member title didn't give that away.) Gonna take a long while though by the looks of it.

1180– Twinborn! (Not sure if it's the boundary, though.)

Edit: Oh, and shouldn't this be a confirmed boundary? Unless you can somehow have 1110.5 rep.

Edit Again: Confirmed Boundary: Truthless begins at 980!

I think I left it un-bolded because I wasn't 100% certain that that was the boundary. I just figured that 1111 would be the start of a rank.

At 910 and still a Full Feruchemist.

EDIT: 915, and still not a Worldbringer. This has certainly been a roller-coaster of maybes and finally-a-worldbr-oh-wait-false-alarms.

How do you get 26 rep in a day?!

My witty and charismatic character, of course. And the hecklespren. Those helped.

Edit: Also, I've spent so much time here today that I used up my quota of positive votes, as I discovered trying to upvote you, Chaos.

Edited by Swimmingly

My witty and charismatic character, of course. And the hecklespren. Those helped.

Edit: Also, I've spent so much time here today that I used up my quota of positive votes, as I discovered trying to upvote you, Chaos.

I did lower the positive rep quota from, like, 9000 to something more reasonable. I might increase it a bit. And thank you :3

How do you get 26 rep in a day?!

Dunno, but I've made some 30-40 posts, so the sheer quantity of posts might have helped.

I was so proud of myself when I passed Aether and made it into the top ten. Then he came back from his hiatus from the forum and sorely disabused me by flying past me again in a couple days. Oh well, if I don't count Brandon and Peter (who should be their own category), I'm still in the top ten (at least that's what I tell myself).

Edited by Awesomeness Summoned

I was so proud of myself when I passed Aether and made it into the top ten. Then he came back from his hiatus from the forum and sorely disabused me by flying past me again in a couple days. Oh well, if I don't count Brandon and Peter (who should be there own category), I'm still in the top ten (at least that's what I tell myself).

You honestly deserve a Top 10 placement more than me. I theorycraft and yatter, but the "Cosmere Profile Icons" Thread alone makes you deserve a lot of rep.

EDIT: And hey, I'm a Highprince! I assume someone else noticed the change? It's morning here, and I've only just woken up.

Edited by Aether

PorridgeBrick confirmed it above. That leaves just the 1020-1031 Sentient/HonorSpren boundary, the very obvious 1179 Returned/Twinborn, and the top three posters.

The WaffleCook one was also confirmed, incidentally.

I did lower the positive rep quota from, like, 9000 to something more reasonable. I might increase it a bit. And thank you :3

It would be nice to raise it a tad. I spent a lot of time on the forum yesterday, and it's not like I'm up-voting every other post, but the sheer quantity of posts I read (and wanted to up-vote) made me reach the limit quite quickly. I don't mind having a limit to it so that we cannot just up-vote other users into oblivion, but it would be nice to be able to keep up-voting things you like even when you have nothing better to do than hang around the forum all day.

It would be nice to raise it a tad. I spent a lot of time on the forum yesterday, and it's not like I'm up-voting every other post, but the sheer quantity of posts I read (and wanted to up-vote) made me reach the limit quite quickly. I don't mind having a limit to it so that we cannot just up-vote other users into oblivion, but it would be nice to be able to keep up-voting things you like even when you have nothing better to do than hang around the forum all day.

There is a simple solution Aether, one that I am sure will appeal to you: Make a list!

Such a simple, elegant and totally original solution.

I am curious as to what the current cap is though.

There is a simple solution Aether, one that I am sure will appeal to you: Make a list!

Such a simple, elegant and totally original solution.

I am curious as to what the current cap is though.

Oh, I assure you, I am always tinkering with Lists. I am currently working on a Master List of Foreshadowing, where I intend to sum up (with the help of the rest of you) all ingenious and subtle foreshadowing that Brandon tends to do, such as hinting at the nature of Szeth's Blade throughout WoK, Vin's earring, etc..

While of course much more rewarding to notice these things for yourself, I find it better to have them pointed out rather than not noticing at all. This has proven to be a huge undertaking, though, so it'll be a ways off before I can put anything up on the site.

EDIT: I am surprised you haven't put any hidden messages in your signature. I know I sure have ;)

Edited by Aether

EDIT: I am surprised you haven't put any hidden messages in your signature. I know I sure have ;)

I'm honoured :)I do seem to have started something *grins*

I guess I just haven't thought of anything suitable to put there yet. I'm sure I'll think of something deep, meaningful and suitably hilarious eventually.

I've seen your hidden message before! :D

And my voting power returns! What time zone day does it go by?

Edit: and after one vote I've reached my quota again. I'm so confused :/

I am in the Central Time Zone, and it is 9:10 A.M. at my location. I am still receiving the message that I've reached my positive vote quota.