New Reputation Levels!

Chaos

Oh Adonalsium. Please let it not be That. That should be a negative rank below even Zucchini. If That is a positive rank, it will be even worse than Kobold surpassing Brandon in rep.

Haha, don't worry, I was kidding. It will be a negative rep level.

You know, when I overhaul the reputation system the same day Kobold gets the highest tier :P

Remember the days when we all made fun of Swimmingly and his two thousand rep? Gosh......

I miss Swimmingly. :( Hasn't logged on since October, and still in the top ten list. And he knew how to jury-rig Hemalurgy like nobody's business. (Least of all the Dark Alley's.) Adonalsiumspeed, my fishy, spikey friend.

I miss Swimmingly. :( Hasn't logged on since October, and still in the top ten list. And he knew how to jury-rig Hemalurgy like nobody's business. (Least of all the Dark Alley's.) Adonalsiumspeed, my fishy, spikey friend.

He hasn't? I just assumed he was hanging around different threads than me.

There's still you and Wyrm. We don't need any more SE Boogeymen. Any more and I'll start shedding fur in fear.

...Really, Jain, your priorities are grossly mixed up. As far as I'm concerned, I keep telling you I did nothing. I was apathetic. I just sat there and watched the world burn.

Edited by Kasimir

There's still you and Wyrm. We don't need any more SE Boogeymen. Any more and I'll start shedding fur in fear.

Now Kas I can understand, but what did poor little Wyrm do? All he did was protect Nebrask... from you :(

Edited by Wyrmhero

That ratio.......Kobold.....how? You can't have that ration and that rep, it's just not right *bursts into tears!*

17,000 as the 17th shard perhaps?....Seems like a really long time as the god beyond.

My first thought upon seeing my page at 10000 was to think, "Holy chull--Delightful was right. Good job, Delightful!"

Also, a whoop of joy. But you don't need to hear about that.

Haha thanks :) but wait, you mean to say you're not used to ridiculously high rep levels yet??

That ratio.......Kobold.....how? You can't have that ration and that rep, it's just not right *bursts into tears!*

17,000 as the 17th shard perhaps?....Seems like a really long time as the god beyond.

* pats back *

There there, little buddy.

Haha thanks :) but wait, you mean to say you're not used to ridiculously high rep levels yet??

Ridiculously high levels is something that I've gotten used to. Having almost as many upvotes as there are years between now and the last Pleistocene Ice Age is something else entirely. A good something, don't get me wrong. But even though I was expecting it, it was still awesomely surprising. :D

(Would it be pretentious to thank everybody who's ever upvoted me now?)

* pats back *

There there, little buddy.

Ridiculously high levels is something that I've gotten used to. Having almost as many upvotes as there are years between now and the last Pleistocene Ice Age is something else entirely. A good something, don't get me wrong. But even though I was expecting it, it was still awesomely surprising. :D

(Would it be pretentious to thank everybody who's ever upvoted me now?)

Took you barely two months to get that new year's resolution. (Looks at own rep) I'll catch up in a month or two of course....

Edited by Slater