New Reputation Levels!

Chaos

The Broken One is Odium. It's on his Coppermind page.

According to the same Coppermind page you reference...that's just speculation. However, it does make some sense. But without context, it does seem like Adonalsium. Granted, I assume the highest reputation level will be "Adonalsium"...assuming Kobold can reach infinity.  ;)

According to the same Coppermind page you reference...that's just speculation. However, it does make some sense. But without context, it does seem like Adonalsium. Granted, I assume the highest reputation level will be "Adonalsium"...assuming Kobold can reach infinity.  ;)

Or 16,000 rep. That seems like it would be the highest rank.

Guys! Brandon has 6 Blog entries with no upvotes! We can upvote him again! (Just click he blog tab, which will show you six posts. you'll have to click on each one to go there, but then you can upvote him again.)

EDIT: Exploring Deeper revealed a bunch more entries. Changed the link to reflect that.

EDIT2: He has 245 posts you can upvote. Lets get him back above Kobold!

Edited by The Only Joe

At Exactly 8500 Kobold became the Hero of ages.

Does this imply that he's been corrupted, since only Sazed is the true Hero of Ages? To date, the two other individuals who have become the Hero of Ages...have failed most epically. Kolbold better be careful, because I now think that all of his reputation to date must be due to Ruin. It can't end well for him...