New Reputation Levels!

Chaos

Still, the question is: who would win a bagpiping contest? The kandra could certainly adapt their biology to provide a steady stream of air into the instrument, but the Returned have perfect pitch and are perfect physical specimens.

Maybe we should create another Cosmere Coliseum thread: Kandra versus Returned Bagpipe Faceoff Edition!

But I am confused. @Chaosare there in fact lower levels of negative reputation? You seem to say here that there are in fact ranks lower than Zucchini, but that you haven't added any more negative ranks in the new system. On the other hand, you firmly state here that there are no more ranks below that.

Did you mean that you will eventually add more negative ranks, but that we currently have them all?

Correct. There will be new negative reputation levels, I just have not added them yet. Obviously Fall Guy will not be at the lowest level.

Seems like I'm approaching the Honourspren rank. I will be going to bed soon, so I won't be seeing the shift if it happens happens tonight. Just popping in to say that I'm still a Sentien Awakened Object at 1023.

EDIT: Amusingly enough, this post made me reach Honourspren, at exactly 1024. Which we honestly should have expected, as 1024 is 210.

You really should have. That was the old bound for Adonalsium, and you should've expected it was still an important number :)

When did you guys learn about the Tarachin rank? No one has gotten to that yet. I thought I kept that secret.

I assumed it had been observed on Peter's rise from Rambleman to Mistborn. As nobody confirmed it in the thread (or any other thread, according to the forum search), it must either have been noted in PM or by Lord Claincy.

Edited by Tempus

I know this doesn't add much to the topic but I just have to state my approval and amusement that this simple post about reputation levels has turned into an in depth discussion of power levels. I like this website.

It's still a way off, I just want to remind people to keep an eye out for the elusive 1337 level. (I'm presuming it's still something cool, like Torturer of Heralds at 666)

Sure it is.

Swimmingly is managing over 11 posts per day, every day. Just oodles. In my mind Awesomeness is super impressive - been here even less time, and an amazing post to rep ratio.

All you people running around with your fancy rep-to-post rations greater than 1... (Just kidding, no hard feelings. Some people are rep sucking machines, some, unfortunately, are not.)

Quantity over quality for the win :P

(Like I'm one to talk.)