The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

We don't know, but we'll probably find out.

I would like to take this opportunity to mention how much the CBST story has contributed to this thread. TLT was started almost a year and a half ago. When I showed up, we were in the late 200's page-wise. Less than six months later, we've more than doubled that.

So say thank you to Star. She's kept this thread the longest one.

Edited by Shard of Thought

I see.

I'm going to post three lines without using A (besides this one and the last one).

I wonder how tough this is going to be. I really like locomotives, this is tougher then I thought. Will I do this? I do not know. Bob the builder is not goo television. I own, enjoy, not to mention use my Xbox One S. Someone else should try this, this is pretty tough. I'm tired. I'm going to bed when I'm done with this, I think I'm close to being done, it is 11:05 in Oregon right now, I wonder what it is in D.C. I've never been to New York. I've been to Disney World and it's twin on the other side of the US. I think I'm close to being done. Yes!!!!!!!!!

That was tough hard. Every time I said tough I meant to say hard. Wow. In this line of this post there is already there is 10 a's (including the one following the 10).

9 hours ago, John Flamesinger said:

I see.

I'm going to post three lines without using A (besides this one and the last one).

I wonder how tough this is going to be. I really like locomotives, this is tougher then I thought. Will I do this? I do not know. Bob the builder is not goo television. I own, enjoy, not to mention use my Xbox One S. Someone else should try this, this is pretty tough. I'm tired. I'm going to bed when I'm done with this, I think I'm close to being done, it is 11:05 in Oregon right now, I wonder what it is in D.C. I've never been to New York. I've been to Disney World and it's twin on the other side of the US. I think I'm close to being done. Yes!!!!!!!!!

That was tough hard. Every time I said tough I meant to say hard. Wow. In this line of this post there is already there is 10 a's (including the one following the 10).

Alright, I’ll try this using what is commonly known as 3 but turn it around. Wow, that first bit was hard, but this is changing to not as hard as I am writing. You’ll start noticing that I’m not playing fair, via my switching of words, and writing such that I can add ing to various words. That last bit is allaying my continuously shrinking sanity. I think that choosing 3 but turn it around was a smart thing to do, as it is a common symbol in many groups of symbols that humanity talks via sound with. As I start to finish this writing, I'm happy to know that John, if you thought that not writing with A's was hard, try it with 3 but turn it around.

*All A's abstained from below post*

Oh is it true? I think I prefer writing it without the letter. I looked through your post on top of mine, it looks tougher then this.

Edited by John Flamesinger
Grammer. You should Play Halo.

13 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

Many of us have cried while writing this story. 

People die.

Villains are created by the ashes of happiness.

1. I sure did.

2. Yes, yes they do.

3. I may or may not have been one of those.

14 hours ago, John Flamesinger said:

And a Halo Ring Appeared.

I figured I would join since everyone has it linked in their signature. What happens if we get this past 1,000 pages?

It was a wedding ring for the Master Chief.

On 7/6/2019 at 2:09 AM, John Flamesinger said:

Close, but not quite. You used one.

It would have been 2:05 AM in D.C.--three hours ahead.

Butt wandered in, confused as to what was happening.