The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

suddenly Nameless got cancer, the plague, super lava disease, racism disease, bad opinions disease and he got fat. everybody (not copying you sequence) laughed. Thaidakar sighed as he ate a slice of pizza he had summoned out of nowhere.

Thaidakar was actually alive of course. he had only pretended. Thaidakar then realized something, he had to trick the witherlord. Thaidakar smiled deeply as he realized what he had to do. He appeared next to Nameless and said, "I know how to fix everything."

Thaidakar smiled, he pulled out a deck of cards, except it was made entirely of uno reverse cards, but there was on difference the uno reverse cards were purple and had orange bursts decorating the cards "with these, you see, we can use them to destroy withergeists, I have hundreds of these packs, I engineered them specifically to turn the withergeists back into their original being. you see when we throw one at a withergeist and say the magic word they turn into their previous selves, for example." Thaidakar tapped one against an apple he held, he said, "Ezmerize!"  and it disappeared, "it is now on it's original apple tree! this could work!"

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar smiled, he pulled out a deck of cards, except it was made entirely of uno reverse cards, but there was on difference the uno reverse cards were purple and had orange bursts decorating the cards "with these, you see, we can use them to destroy withergeists, I have hundreds of these packs, I engineered them specifically to turn the withergeists back into their original being. you see when we throw one at a withergeist and say the magic word they turn into their previous selves, for example." Thaidakar tapped one against an apple he held, he said, "Ezmerize!"  and it disappeared, "it is now on it's original apple tree! this could work!"

Nameless shook his head. "I'm not seeing how this would help solve our problem."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless shook his head. "I'm not seeing how this would help solve our problem."

Thaidakar smiled, "it would fix everything! we could stop the withergeists from destroying everything! but most importantly, we could save the poor people who were turned into wither..." a lightbulb turned on in Thaidakar's head, "the ghanderflaffle empire, was it around before page 800?"