Calm before the Storm

Lord Meeker

His eyes lit up. He loved mistbeaver's ever since he had accidentally destroyed Vax by making an army of them. The Lord Beaver sadly had to die, and we lost the 32 spikes necessary to  make him, but he still had a sizable army of Mistbeavers. 

I loved working in zoohemalurgy.

"I will grab them. What about the meekrat radiant? Should I also grab them? We only have a few."

2 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

His eyes lit up. He loved mistbeaver's ever since he had accidentally destroyed Vax by making an army of them. The Lord Beaver sadly had to die, and we lost the 32 spikes necessary to  make him, but he still had a sizable army of Mistbeavers. 

I loved working in zoohemalurgy.

"I will grab them. What about the meekrat radiant? Should I also grab them? We only have a few."

Grab the Meerkat Radiants.

Grinning like a mad man, Mac drew in a little of the one power, being careful to not subcumb to the madness and become a mass murdering lunatic again. 

"I will be back in a few, though don't expect me soon, I may have to fight through some eldritch horrors to get to zoohemalurgy," With that, he made a gateway to the nearest Dark Alley, and walked in. 

After getting slammed in the face by Rhazien, Soul spun into a building that amazing was still upright. This didn’t last because Soul’s pinwheeling body smashed it. Crawling out of the rubble he grinned. His aluminum stores dropped dramatically after slamming into Rhazien. 

Clearly he tried to send me to Shadesmar. Fool.” Summoning his Shardblade he charged back. Slower this time.

Edited by LIFE&DEATH

Rhazien snarled, as he was thrown to the ground by Soul. With the remaining stormlight he had, he lashed Soul into the air. He stood, resummoning his Athablade, and picked up Ragrell. All he had left was his allomancy. His metalminds were not useful in this situation. He had no power. Just his skill, and that was all that mattered. He raised both blades, his midnight armor forming around him.

Actually, the Beaver inquisition is a completely serious and valid method for destroying heretics.

I fail to see how Mraize claiming to have all of the honor blades, AND the dawnshards is any more serious. 

Everything that we have done here has a precedent, The DA has had experiments in zoo hemalurgy, and Mac has often stated his love of The Lord Beaver before.

I understand that you are frustrated, and we will stop on the randomness if there is stuff going on. But Mraize wasen't here, so there was no serious fighting going on.

I also thought it better to join in on the randomness, then to destroy the entire alleyvillage.

Sucking in more Stormlight, Aaric levitated slightly off the ground, letting the tip of the Honorblade drag in the dirt. Then he began to lash himself from side to side, and slowly a massive Aon began to take shape.