Guess That Cosmere Character! Forum Edition!

Kidpen

16 minutes ago, Honorless said:

When Wayne pretends to be Ironeyes, the graveyard guy! 

Congratulations to Honorless! That is correct!

Overview:

The name is Templeton Fig, and he owns the Seran New District Cemetery.

1: This character really likes the color white and 1.5: That doesn't necessarily mean that white is their favourite color in general. 

Fig has a large collection of taxidermied albino animals, which he takes care of almost religiously.

2: This person is pretty rich. 

He owns a nice house and can afford to pay huge amounts for stuffed albino animals.

3: This character's profession is related to death.

He literally owns a graveyard.

4: This character is located on a planet where it is sometimes difficult to see the stars and night sky.

Scadrial. The reason that I said "sometimes" is that the Mists no longer cover everything at night, instead covering small regions.

5: This character interacts face to face with Wayne once, but believes him to be someone else, 5.5 I'm pretty sure that Wayne doesn't even make physical contact with this character and 6: Wayne pretends to be another character from Mistborn Era 1 during his interaction with this character.

Wayne dresses up like Steel Inquisitor Marsh (Ironeyes), who is the Scadrial equivalent of our Grim Reaper. Fig believes that Wayne is Ironsides, come to take his soul for his sins. Wayne doesn't touch Fig once, as his words are enough to have the man cracking like an egg, and learns more about the whereabouts of the spike. Also, bonus points for terror: Wayne (as Ironeyes) tells Fig that the stolen spike was one of his own, and that he wanted it back. 

40 minutes ago, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

I haven't read Era Two is so long. Man, I've forgotten so much. I have no idea. :blink:

I so agree ! Era 2 I just do not remember !! I never would have remembered the graveyard guy.

Profession related to death!! Check that!