The Lost Metal Reactions?

Kidpen

]spoiler]

I was wondering what all of you thought about The Lost Metal. I felt the fact that the sovereign was in fact Stick was a masterstroke on Brandon's Part, and the fact that the Kandra sided with Trell, giving him the Bands of Mourning for his servant Marsh. What did you guys think about the reveal that the inquisitors had in fact just been waiting for the perfect time to strike, until Raoden, Wayne, and Lift went and rooted them out?

[/spoiler]

Spoiler

April fools! And I'm very sorry if anyone was annoyed by this.

And also just sorry in general.

Edited by Kidpen

16 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

I was wondering what all of you thought about The Lost Metal. I felt the fact that the sovereign was in fact Stick was a masterstroke on Brandon's Part, and the fact that the Kandra sided with Trell, giving him the Bands of Mourning for his servant Marsh. What did you guys think about the reveal that the inquisitors had in fact just been waiting for the perfect time to strike, until Raoden, Wayne, and Lift went and rooted them out?

Reveal hidden contents

April fools! And I'm very sorry if anyone was annoyed by this.

And also just sorry in general.

I think someone might have believed you and updated the Coppermind... https://coppermind.net/wiki/Sovereign

@Kidpen haha, I was so confused about what you were talking about. I thought you had lost your mind.

@Elenion

8 hours ago, Elenion said:

I think someone might have believed you and updated the Coppermind... https://coppermind.net/wiki/Sovereign

I am embarrassed that I clicked on the link various times before realizing that the link to the Youtube video was the link. I kept freaking out as to why it routed me over to Youtube.

3 minutes ago, Kaymyth said:

There once was a singer of old
Who then broke away from the fold
He won't give you up
He won't let you down
In a word you've been limerick-rolled

This thread just keeps getting better and better.

4 hours ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

I am embarrassed that I clicked on the link various times before realizing that the link to the Youtube video was the link. I kept freaking out as to why it routed me over to Youtube.

You haven't heard? We've decided to redirect Coppermind articles to other websites when possible, including Wikipedia, YouTube, and, at @Chaos's urging, the Stormlight Archive wiki. 

47 minutes ago, thegatorgirl00 said:

You haven't heard? We've decided to redirect Coppermind articles to other websites when possible, including Wikipedia, YouTube, and, at @Chaos's urging, the Stormlight Archive wiki. 

LIES

6 hours ago, Kaymyth said:

But are they delicious?

That depends, are you a Cryptic?

@Kidpen this was the best April Fools day joke I heard this year. Either it was great or I haven’t seen any good pranksters. Or both.

Edited by Mistspren

Ha ha, you totally got me on this one. I stared reading it, and my first reaction was, “But the Lost Metal isn’t out yet....is it?” Then I was like, “oh no it’s out, and I’m reading spoilers! And why are there no spoiler tags? How inconsiderate.” So then I stopped reading the first post for fear of spoilers, and read all the other posts. And then I realized it was a joke. So I went back and read the first post, and it made sense.

8 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Ha ha, you totally got me on this one. I stared reading it, and my first reaction was, “But the Lost Metal isn’t out yet....is it?” Then I was like, “oh no it’s out, and I’m reading spoilers! And why are there no spoiler tags? How inconsiderate.” So then I stopped reading the first post for fear of spoilers, and read all the other posts. And then I realized it was a joke. So I went back and read the first post, and it made sense.

I thought about putting spoiler tags to enhance the joke, but then I decided it would make too many people just not click. Glad I got someone though!

2 hours ago, Kidpen said:

I thought about putting spoiler tags to enhance the joke, but then I decided it would make too many people just not click. Glad I got someone though!

Use the old broken spoiler tag trick. Purposefully mistype it, ]spoiler] for example, and it'll look like you tried to spoiler it but it didn't go. I believe Kipper might have been the first to use that trick.

• Chaos locked this topic