Who would win?

Cognitive Shadow

Question

So, who would win in a fight between the God King and the Lord Ruler? Here’s the tally.

God King:
Awakener,

10th Heightening,

At least 50,000 Breaths,

Returned.

Lord Ruler:

Most powerful mistborn possible 

Full Feruchemist

Now, both of them can use their powers to stay alive for a very long time, so that is out. I’m curious about your ideas. Who would win?

Edited by Cognitive Shadow
Typo

18 answers to this question

Like others already pointed out, this is a topic that arose sometime.

I spent the last months arguing on this. Unluckly for the GodKing....A Fullborn (also someone with a normal amount of Allomatic power, not a Rashek's level) would destroy the GodKing. Awakening is really a poor enemy for a Fullborn, other kind o magic users would probably a better matching

Both Feruchemy and Allomancy gave him too many options and counter to almost everything....I think a Fullborn will be able to beat the Godking also without Compounding, but this is a personal speculation.

So you guys think no one with other magical abilities can beat a full-born? what if they were in an alien planet, a natural disadvantage? For instance, fighting a Herald during a Highstrom? Or a non-crazy Fused during a Everstorm? Or an angry one armed Herdazian?!

Wouldn't the Full-born will run out of metals in the tremendous situations during a Highstorm (with all the metal pieces that can be moving or rocks and stones smashing to the head and stuff)? Oh come on, not even a chance?!

56 minutes ago, Arash.F said:

So you guys think no one with other magical abilities can beat a full-born? what if they were in an alien planet, a natural disadvantage? For instance, fighting a Herald during a Highstrom? Or a non-crazy Fused during a Everstorm? Or an angry one armed Herdazian?!

Wouldn't the Full-born will run out of metals in the tremendous situations during a Highstorm (with all the metal pieces that can be moving or rocks and stones smashing to the head and stuff)? Oh come on, not even a chance?!

The chance of a Fullborn running out of charge/metal is incredible low.

The main problem is that it's extremely unlikely that a fight aganist a fullborn will go so long to have problems with reserves.

Anyway there could be enemies that match very well to fight with a Fullborn....Simply Awakening (to me) it's one of the worst match possible aganist him. Anything an Awakener could performe has a chance to be a manace to a FullBorn

@Arash.F here's a post I made in a similar topic a while ago that sums up my feelings on Fullborn pretty well.

On 8/23/2017 at 0:55 PM, Calderis said:

Let's see, they can do everything a Mistborn could (in modern times this would include the Era two metals) 

Plus as you just said not need food, water, air, sleep, could think at speeds that are beyond ridiculous, move at speeds only limited by air resistance (and with Gold healing wouldn't have to worry about dying from friction), heal from almost anything, increase their weight to the point that nothing could push them Etc. Etc. Etc. 

Now add nicrosil compounding into that mix. Store their allomantic ability to steelpushing and burn that to make themselves exponentially stronger Allomancers. 

Modern era Fullborn would be absolutely unstoppable. Why bother with the increased muscle mass from pewter Feruchemy when you can just compound your strength in pewter Allomancy via nicrosil and burn pewter for an all around physical boost that increases everything about you physically without the limitation of muscle mass? 

Fullborn in the modern era would make TLR look like a child fighting in an MMA match.

Edit: they literally had to go. The interactions between the metals would have put Brandon in the situation of having an unstoppable hero, or a villain that required a Shard to take down. 

I also don't think metal usage would really be an issue. Most allomancers we see use metal filings in a vial of alcohol. So like... Some dust. Whereas a Fullborn, as long as they still have F-gold reserves for heal could literally shove their metalminds into their gut, heal, and keep burning. 

8 hours ago, Arash.F said:

Oh, they're definitely beatable in theory, just... not with Awakening. It's not really a combat-oriented magic system and everything it can do could be easily countered by something a fullborn can do. A Fused would depend greatly on which surge they have access to and that's still one power versus thirty four (if you include A/F-Atium) so you'd need some exceptional circumstances for there to be a remotely reasonable chance. A Herald or a full Radiant could be a much better matchup but it would depend on which Herald/Radiant Order you're talking about. Bondsmiths for example are not very combat-oriented and a highstorm would be just as dangerous to most surgebinders as it would anyone else, given that only two Orders and two Heralds have access to Gravitation.

However, I would bet on The Lopen any day of the week, on the basis of 'being The Lopen'. Lopen once won a chainsaw juggling contest with only the one arm. True fact.

Not really. Kaladin survived exposure to a highstorm with unintentional stormlight healing. A fullborn has access to much better healing than Kaladin did at that point and they have F-Zinc, F-Steel, A-Bendalloy and the 'I win' button that is A-Atium to avoid the most dangerous bits of debris that could be coming at them in the first place. Not to mention A-Steel to push themselves above the stormwall. And the possible hax of compounded F-Chromium, depending on exactly how it works. And these are mostly independent powersets so running out of one metal still leaves the fullborn other options.

12 hours ago, Weltall said:

Oh, they're definitely beatable in theory, just... not with Awakening. It's not really a combat-oriented magic system and everything it can do could be easily countered by something a fullborn can do. A Fused would depend greatly on which surge they have access to and that's still one power versus thirty four (if you include A/F-Atium) so you'd need some exceptional circumstances for there to be a remotely reasonable chance. A Herald or a full Radiant could be a much better matchup but it would depend on which Herald/Radiant Order you're talking about. Bondsmiths for example are not very combat-oriented and a highstorm would be just as dangerous to most surgebinders as it would anyone else, given that only two Orders and two Heralds have access to Gravitation.

Yes I was exactly thinking about this and wanted to choose Nalan!

The Full-born access all powers so if we there was a surgebinder or a Fused who had access to all surges, do you think he/she would have a chance?

1 hour ago, Arash.F said:

Yes I was exactly thinking about this and wanted to choose Nalan!

The Full-born access all powers so if we there was a surgebinder or a Fused who had access to all surges, do you think he/she would have a chance?

It depend mainly on the reserves of Investiture those Surgebinders have. By the way, having all the Surges doesn't impact too much the fight as many of them are unfitting for fights.

The problem is still that a Steel Compounder could reach speed so high to be mostly unable to be coutered. You could have all the powers of the world but if you can't avoid the single hit that will kill you...it's useless.

Both Fused and Surgebinders could be one shotted (and this not only by a Fullborn but everyone able to gave them a clear hit in the right spot) so I assume they could not be enough to defeat a fullborn.

I could see some chance for an Herald pre-honor death, when they have unlimited Investiture but mainly the problems remain

this was already discussed on the "Lord Ruler vs Susebron" post (Don't know who the OP was) but essentially the Lord ruler would win, additionally, if you want to post fights, there are already two threads on this, my "Deathbattle" post in my signature, and the "Fight club" topic

33 minutes ago, Nohadon said:

this was already discussed on the "Lord Ruler vs Susebron" post (Don't know who the OP was) but essentially the Lord ruler would win, additionally, if you want to post fights, there are already two threads on this, my "Deathbattle" post in my signature, and the "Fight club" topic

thanks for mentioning it! So interesting!

3 hours ago, Nohadon said:

Yeah Nohadon is right, @Arash.F .
You could find the more recent topic about TLR VS Godking here 

I am quite sure there are others about, but now I can't find them

On 3/4/2018 at 3:10 PM, Yata said:

Yeah Nohadon is right, @Arash.F .
You could find the more recent topic about TLR VS Godking here 

I am quite sure there are others about, but now I can't find them

Yeah I found several topics on them. Interesting. I'm just reading them for now, since it's been a long time since I read Mistborn era 1 & 2. I don't remember some details about properties of A-Metals and F-Metals. Thank you for your time ;)