[OB] Nale and Yelig-Nar

Toaster Retribution

• Greywatch changed the title to [OB] Nale and Yelig-Nar

If he did he would be ridiculously powerful. He would have an honorblade, a shardblade and access to 8 more surges. Maybe then we would finally see Nale smile.

Honestly, that's a pretty good guess for the next vessel for Yelig-Nar and I agree with @Necessary Eagle that @Belzedar's name "Yelig-Nale" should be the what this beast of Herald/Demon should be called.

Personally, I would prefer to see Moash swallow the gem, if anyone deserves to be turned into a Crystal growing kit it's that jerk.

I have a hard time seeing Nale be turned into a puppet of Odium even if he is siding with the Singers. I think there may be a legal distinction there in his mind too that he may agree that Roshar belongs to the Singers but not necessarily be on Odium's side. In fact he may be directly against Odium as he is using the Singers as his Pawns. He didn't join either side in the battle of Thaylen. 

Edited by StormingTexan

2 hours ago, StormingTexan said:

I have a hard time seeing Nale be turned into a puppet of Odium even if he is siding with the Singers. I think there may be a legal distinction there in his mind too that he may agree that Roshar belongs to the Singers but not necessarily be on Odium's side. In fact he may be directly against Odium as he is using the Singers as his Pawns. He didn't join either side in the battle of Thaylen. 

This brings to mind a question - what actually is Odium's endgame?

• Chaos locked this topic