(OB) Mraize unlocked Fast Travel!

24 minutes ago, Ookla the Leyspren said:

I mean, no one walks to High Hrothgar or down from it more than once, right? Why would Mraize be different just cause we're calling it Urithiru now?

Come on, that's just silly. Everyone knows High Hrothgar only has one fast travel point, people would have seen him coming and going. Clearly Urithiru is actually Novigrad, and the mountain is metaphorical.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Leyspren said:

I mean, no one walks to High Hrothgar or down from it more than once, right? Why would Mraize be different just cause we're calling it Urithiru now?

35 minutes ago, aemetha said:

Come on, that's just silly. Everyone knows High Hrothgar only has one fast travel point, people would have seen him coming and going. Clearly Urithiru is actually Novigrad, and the mountain is metaphorical.

I think the words you are looking for, aementha, are check and mate. 

1 minute ago, Jack33210 said:

Does he also only do the main questline first? 

I think he must do some side quests since he is a member of a guild, but he obviously focuses on main quests since he hasn't progressed them to become guild master yet.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Toasted said:

He has to have beaten some bosses at least, considering all the Epic Loot he has: Aviar, Royal Locks, someones hairpins, slippers...

And like any good fetch quest, I bet there were a dozen intermediary items and relics he needed to cart across the Cosmere to trade for the one thing he needed to trade the next guy on the other side of the Cosmere to get what he actually wanted.

Biggorons Sword quest writ large.

4 hours ago, Ookla the Toasted said:

He has to have beaten some bosses at least, considering all the Epic Loot he has: Aviar, Royal Locks, someones hairpins, slippers...

2 hours ago, Rainier said:

And like any good fetch quest, I bet there were a dozen intermediary items and relics he needed to cart across the Cosmere to trade for the one thing he needed to trade the next guy on the other side of the Cosmere to get what he actually wanted.

Biggorons Sword quest writ large.

No way guys. I don't buy it.

A mantel covered in curiosities, each in its own glass display. Deep rugs from Marat. Five paintings of the finest skill, each of a different Herald.

Nobody has this many rare cosmetic items unless they're pay to win.