Old Lurker, New Poster

Hoidonalsium

Hello!

I've been dipping in and out of the Cosmere Theories while getting up to speed on the canon works over the last couple of years.

Now that I'm at speed, and there are talks/signings going on near me, I thought now would be a good time to dive head-first into the mass of ideas bouncing around, and share recordings of the talks, as well as an opinion or two! 

Just now, Hoidonalsium said:

Thanks... could you clarify?

Are they somehow invested? Do they want me to come to the dark side of the shard?

(do they sit in my cache and screw with my system?) 

I'm not very invested in the cookie business (pun totally intended) but I think they are spiked, and full of dark evil power that will enslave your mind :-D

5 hours ago, Hoidonalsium said:

Thanks... could you clarify?

Are they somehow invested? Do they want me to come to the dark side of the shard?

(do they sit in my cache and screw with my system?) 

My cookies are completely normal, I'm not too sure about other bakeries, but mine are fine. Here try one!!

Cookie.png

Edited by Ookla the Capricious

8 hours ago, Ookla the Capricious said:

My cookies are completely normal, I'm not too sure about other bakeries, but mine are fine. Here try one!!

Cookie.png

Thanks - but I noticed your hidden-hidden-hidden-hidden-hidden drawing - and I think I'll pass.

I like my cookies to be oatmeal and raisin, rather than chocolate and hemalurgic spike ;)

4 hours ago, Hoidonalsium said:

Thanks - but I noticed your hidden-hidden-hidden-hidden-hidden drawing - and I think I'll pass.

I like my cookies to be oatmeal and raisin, rather than chocolate and hemalurgic spike ;)

Actually, if you had noticed my secret drawing, you would have seen that I keep my cookies and my spikes completely separate*.

*DA Disclaimer applies.