Ask me anything and everything

The Gecko

I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. I probably won't, but I still reserve that right.

Actually I won't 'serve' anyone, but I reserve the right to not answer any question

Ill start myself off with a good question with an answer I am quite proud of: 

What is your name and last initial?

My name Is Brandon S.

Boom... Anyone jealous yet?

@TheBMSRanger If you had to face down a pack of stick wielding sand creatures which cosmere character would you want by your side?

What is your favorite movie?

What is your opinion of Lasagna?

Which cosmere character would fit in well with your family?

If you were fighting an army of super intelligent groundhogs which cosmere character would you want to have by your side?

Edited by Nathrangking

13 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

@TheBMSRanger If you had to face down a pack of stick wielding sand creatures which cosmere character would you want by your side?

What is your favorite movie?

What is your opinion of Lasagna?

Which cosmere character would fit in well with your family?

If you were fighting an army of super intelligent groundhogs which cosmere character would you want to have by your side?

I feel Kenton would be good against the sand creatures, as using the power in the sand may be the only way to kill them

Probably the Return of the King but the whole trilogy is good

Meh. I'm not a big tomato fan, so lasagna is only meh. I don't hate it, but certainly don't love it.

Wax or Renarin. Those two are the most like me and would fit nicely with me and the rest of my family (kinda strange mix, but works well for me)

Hoid or Jasnah would be good for any highly intelligent enemy. Who says we need to fight when we could have a ridiculous and or philosophical discussion?

What would happen if a cow were to be blasted with Gama radiation in the same way as Bruce Banner?

What's your favorite shape?

Do you think pineapple should be on pizza?

What is your response to the classic Socratic paradox: "All I know is that I know nothing."?

27 + 65 = ?

3 hours ago, TheVillageIdiot said:

What would happen if a cow were to be blasted with Gama radiation in the same way as Bruce Banner?

What's your favorite shape?

Do you think pineapple should be on pizza?

What is your response to the classic Socratic paradox: "All I know is that I know nothing."?

27 + 65 = ?

It would die.

2D would probably be Octagon, 3D is a Dodecahedron

No

Of course. That and that cats lay purple eggs; Duh.

92. Unless you are Hoid, then it can be whatever the storms you want it to be.

Edited by TheBMSRanger
Changed my mind about hexagons

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/26/2017 at 8:40 PM, The Gecko said:

92. Unless you are Hoid, then it can be whatever the storms you want it to be.

Well, I'm Totally NOT a Worldhopper, but if it's up to me, it makes 33. 

Which Cosmere character would get along best with your worst enemy  (make one up if you don't have one)?

I am sorry that I did not see these questions earlier guys.

On 11/11/2017 at 1:56 PM, Penumbra said:

What is your favorite scene in Sanderson's books? 

Do you know any cool party tricks?

What Knights Radiant order would you fit best into? 

I really love Hoid's philosophical discussions in stormlight. Particularly Hood's story of fleet with Kaladin

Not particularly, I can solve a Rubiks cube, but It takes about a minute, unless it is 2 by 2, which only takes 15ish seconds. I also have a very unique clicking sound with my tongue. Me and my sister are the only people I have ever met who can do it. (So of course, we designed a language)

Skybreakers for sure, though I am trying to be more Windrunner like.

1 hour ago, Totally_Not_A_Worldhopper said:

Which Cosmere character would get along best with your worst enemy  (make one up if you don't have one)?

His name is Raul, and I am pretty sure he is the first and only person I have truly despised.

I cannot think of a single person, in or out of the cosmere, that would have a single reason to like him in the slightest. I have been trying to think for 10 minutes and the best match I can come up with is Bluth and the other guard of Tvlakv before Shallan met them, at the beginning of WoK

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...