[OB] Ialai and Sadeas were deeply in love

Michael Portz

“You’re kidding,” Ialai said, scooting over as Sadeas joined them at the high table. The bulbous-faced man settled down on her chair with her, the two of them sitting half on, half off. 

“What are we discussing?” Sadeas asked, waving away a master-servant with a chair, then draping his arm around his wife’s shoulders.

That is really worrying, this apparently deep affection those two show. I now think, Ialai is deep in mourning and suffering badly. That makes her much more dangerous, than I previously thought. A scheming person would have been something much more rational.

On 10/10/2017 at 7:29 AM, Toaster Retribution said:

I agree. Ialai will be a problem. She could potentially be used as a weapon by Mraize, and then die when she has fulfilled her purpose though.

I also like that the Sadeases, two pretty despicable characters, have the redeeming quality of really loving eachother. 

Even Hitler had a girlfriend.

9 minutes ago, The Invested Beard said:

Even Hitler had a girlfriend.

Godwin's law came quick on this one. 

Yeah, Ialai was already more dangerous than Sadeas. Now she's likely to be worse. The fact they loved eachother was set up pretty well last book though. 

Just now, Aminar said:

Godwin's law came quick on this one. 

Yeah, Ialai was already more dangerous than Sadeas. Now she's likely to be worse. The fact they loved eachother was set up pretty well last book though. 

Technically I'm not directly comparing Sadeas to Hitler, just showing how love, uh...finds a way. :lol:

• Argent changed the title to [OB] Ialai and Sadeas were deeply in love
  • Chaos locked this topic