New Order

Rage

I thought it would be really cool to come up with another order besides one of the original orders of The Knights Radiant. so here would be mine.

Storm Hunters

Gravitation: Gravitation Surge can be manipulated by the Surgebinder to alter the direction and strength of an object's gravitational attraction.

Abrasion: Abrasion Surge can be manipulated by the Surgebinder to alter the amount of frictional force a surface applies to another.

First Ideal: Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination. 

Second Ideal: I will make sure the law is followed.

Comment what Order you would make.

I would like a new order called Death Healers, with the surges of Division and Progression, imagine how strong that would be! The ability to destroy and to heal and grow :ph34r:

First ideal - I will destroy everything

Second ideal - I will heal everything I have destroyed lol

Edited by StormblessDave

The Vanishers (yes I know I am stealing the name from the Wax and Wayne book)

I would use a combination of Transportation and Transformation to teleport all over Roshar and skip traveling in the different realms. 

I would be used to teleport small tactical teams into areas of interest, a warrior  (one minute I am in front of you the next I am behind you with my sword), a assassin or thief assuming my spren lets me do that sort of thing.

Edited by Ammanas

• 1 month later...

thingpoker - they would go around poking things all day

foodtaster - no idea what they would do

windrunner + edgedancer = winddancer

bondsmith + skybreaker = bondbreaker (downright genius this one is. kinda seems to defeat the purpose though.) Perhaps they could unbond spren from others. Like... unvoid the Voidbringers and make them harmless.

On 9/9/2017 at 1:07 AM, Ammanas said:

The Vanishers (yes I know I am stealing the name from the Wax and Wayne book)

I would use a combination of Transportation and Transformation to teleport all over Roshar and skip traveling in the different realms. 

I would be used to teleport small tactical teams into areas of interest, a warrior  (one minute I am in front of you the next I am behind you with my sword), a assassin or thief assuming my spren lets me do that sort of thing.

Isn't this basically Jasnah's Order (at least her combination of surges)?

3 hours ago, Stormrunner1730 said:

Isn't this basically Jasnah's Order (at least her combination of surges)?

I woud skip going to the cognitive realm (I believe thats the right one) and go straight to my desired location. One second I could be in Shinovar and the next Alethkar (sorry if spelling is off. I usually listen to the audiobooks)

14 minutes ago, Ammanas said:

I woud skip going to the cognitive realm (I believe thats the right one) and go straight to my desired location. One second I could be in Shinovar and the next Alethkar (sorry if spelling is off. I usually listen to the audiobooks)

Ah, I see.  That would be cool.  Doesn't transportation require that you go to Shadesmar though (that we know of at least)?

Just now, Stormrunner1730 said:

Ah, I see.  That would be cool.  Doesn't transportation require that you go to Shadesmar though (that we know of at least)?

As far as I know in Roshar thats how it works. If you have read Elantris then you know they have a different method that works how I envision it. As far as I know there are no surges that operate in the way I suggested.

Surgefinder ;)

Second Ideal: I will befriend those who have not been befriended.

Third Ideal: I will upvote those who do not have enough upvotes.

Fourth Ideal: I will RP with other Sharders, so long as the time is right.

Fifth Ideal: I will be a Knight to the Cosmere.

#shamelessadvertising

On 10/19/2017 at 1:23 PM, Stormrunner1730 said:

I don't think it does, I think Jasnah could go direct. The oathgates seem to be fabrial that mimics transportation. It is possible that Jasnah can't take someone with her.

• 3 months later...
  • Chaos locked this topic