Hello, I'm Chid.

Chid

Haha thanks!  I want to take the writing class after my mission.  I'm just a lowly freshman right now, and there's no way I could have fit it into my schedule.  In the mean time, I'm catching up on years and years of Writing Excuses and trying to start a book.  So far all I have is a brainstorm and less than half a page written out.  Hopefully I can fill myself with inspiration at LTUE this week and actually start to get some words on the page!

Actually, pretty much all you have to do for the normal class is show up for two hours on Thursday evening and get a free A. (If you actually manage to get into the writing groups, the workload goes up significantly, but those are storming hard to get into). He also lets anyone and everyone into the lecture, just get there early if you want a seat  ;) .

Good luck on your writing! (I should get started on mine...)

Hey, whatever. I didn't want to go to BYU anyway. I mean, why would I? Just because one of my favourite -if not my single favourite- fantasy authors teaches there? Just because I'd love to take a moment epto get to ask him something, even just one question about writing, or my work or something? Just because I'd love to go to the library and check out Dragonsteel to seevhowche's developed as a writer?

You know, I swear my hood wasn't this green when I signed up for this forum.

• Chaos locked this topic