Hurt and Heal: Worldhoppers

Rasarr

Many more posts and still nothing. @I_am_a_Stick, @sirchesh, @thegatorgirl00, @Rasarr, @CalypsoDreaming, @Elenion, @WayneSpren, @Zizoz any rules, compromises, alliances, etc. that we can enforce/put in to motion to make this game finish before Dragonsteel comes out?

Hurt Nazh, heal Iyatil

1. Khriss--23
2. Nazh--23
3. Iyatil--24

@I_am_a_Stick I know of the two-point rule. That might be a good idea. Should a consensus on implementing the two-point rule early? Because seriously, for around two pages, no progress has actually been made.

Edited by Secrets

15 minutes ago, Secrets said:

Many more posts and still nothing. @I_am_a_Stick, @sirchesh, @thegatorgirl00, @Rasarr, @CalypsoDreaming, @Elenion, @WayneSpren, @Zizoz any rules, compromises, alliances, etc. that we can enforce/put in to motion to make this game finish before Dragonsteel comes out?

We have this thing where we start adding and taking two HPs from each character when we hurt and heal but that only happens when we have two characters left...should we start it earlier this time?

Heal Nazh, hurt Iyatil

1. Khriss--23
2. Nazh--24
3. Iyatil--23

1 hour ago, Secrets said:

We of Khriss and Iyatil should kill Nazh. Then we would be down to two, and the game would finish a lot sooner.

Heal Iyatil, hurt Nazh

1. Khriss--24
2. Nazh--23
3. Iyatil--23

Edited by WayneSpren