Herwynbe saw the bloody hook hanging in front of the bar, and the growing crowd, and his heart dropped. By the forgotten gods! not again... He approached with trepidation.

(A short time later)

Herwynbe sat alone, his drink barely touched. He had tried to console Dyring about the messages scrawled on the bar and the wall, but at Dyring's angry glare Herwynbe quickly retreated to the end of the bar, where he sat now.

"First a Lurcher, then a Seeker" He muttered for anyone who cared to listen, "It is all too possibly, even likely, I fear, that the Inquisitor gave up his Uber-Bronze power because it no longer has need of it. If it already knows who among us has been gifted with the power of Allomancy..." He trailed off, leaving his last words hanging in the air. Noticing his drink, he picks it up and takes a long draw from it.

it does seem like he has some other, better seeking ability

Perhaps we're looking at this the wrong way. What if the messages are an actual clue to what's going on? Who is the one person who could easily leave messages without being suspected, and the one person who destroys them every day?

Okay, so, accusing during is based on RP stuff, and probably wildly inaccurate. But, right now, I don't have any ideas. I admit to a feeling of slight vindication in digits death being inconclusively, but beyond that...

Any ideas? I'm still a little unsure how to proceed, short of having everyone rattle their roles off to be verified by Peng.

Quiver, its the tineye writing the messages, not the inquisitor.

"Personally, I find Vron and Aspren to be acting the most suspicious. Maybe Aonar.

But its weak. nowhere near certain.

For convert.. The inq would go for someone who seem to be trusted and listened to. Someone not likely to be targeted. Well, Kukri have gone awfully silent.

Aether or wilson, one of the listmakers? Bartbug based on him being very subvertive in the last game and good to have onboard?

Maybe wes, thinking we wont go for him again?"

Edited by dyring

Since Peng claims not to have slipped and told anyone about Lucy being a seeker, I see only three possibilities.

One:  Inquisitor is extremely lucky. (I don't think that's the case)

Two:  Inquisitor has multi-seeking (Sorry Dyring, I know you disagree with me but after last night cycle we need to take another look at this.  Besides being able to seek 2-3 people during the day isn't overpowered for a 1 vs 28 game.)

Three: Peng sent his list to one of the spikes.

The only thing I can think of is that Peng tells us one of the names he sent the list to and we lynch them.

Edit: spelling

Edited by Alvron

Since Peng claims not to have slipped and told anyone about Lucy being a seeker, I see only three possibilities.

One:  Inquisitor is extremely lucky. (I don't think that's the case)

Two:  Inquisitor has multi-seeking (Sorry Dyring, I know you disagree with me but after last night cycle we need to take another look at this.  Besides being able to seek 2-3 people during the day isn't overpowered for a 1 vs 28 game.)

Three: Peng sent his list the one of the spikes.

The only thing I can think of is that Peng tells us one of the names he sent the list to and we lynch them.

i sent the list of innocents to our only proclaimed rioter, our only proclaimed tineye, and our only proclaimed seeker (the late Lucy.) the only one of these who might be corrupted is the rioter

i sent the list of innocents to our only proclaimed rioter, our only proclaimed tineye, and our only proclaimed seeker (the late Lucy.) the only one of these who might be corrupted is the rioter

Well I think it's about time to kill a Rioter, then.

reply to edge: "That would be very mean. Nor is it absolutely impossible, and it would explain why he ditched bronze. he´s seen all.

but is thats the case, we´re just screwed, so lets hope not ;)"

Edited by little wilson
language please

Mostly a joke Dyring, don't worry, I'm not going to lynch you. Even an Obligatory can appreciate the art of booze-making.

Peng, if you're confident in the guilt of the rioter, I'll follow Kurk and vote for him, but that still leaves one Inwuiditor/concert you don't suspect. I've wondering, not only über-tin (as above) but if there could be some sort of uber-smoking at work, covering the inquisitor and his helper.

I'm inclined to agree with killing the Rioter, too, but it also seems too obvious. Wouldn't he wait a bit after receiving the list so he can avoid suspicion? But I can't see how else he's been so successful, beyond sheer luck, some way to listen on PMs (which would actually make a lot of sense, seeing as how Meta just started to make us send them to him), or some way of performing multiple seekings per cycle. Does anyone know the odds for getting the Lurcher and Seeker in a row through just guessing?

So I've noticed we have been building up quite an audience and some of the most anxious players have spoken out. In an effort to keep the outside disturbances down, I've created a new Google Doc for people outside of the game to discuss and debate the current game. So if any of you lurkers would like access to it, PM me and I'll send you the link. 

The rest of you should get back to killing. Ony 24 hours left already! ;)

Aspren had last slept three days ago. Now he spent most of his time in a house on the opposite side of the street from Dyring's Inn. From the top floor window he just about see the entrance to the Inn. He'd been making note who and when anyone left, and what time they came back. He'd hired some street urchins to follow a few of them around and had also spoken to all the metallurgists he knew to see if they were supplying anyone. He'd gotten some census information from a few of his contacts in the Canton of Orthodoxy. He'd even managed to get into the Canton of Orthodoxy's archives. 

The room he had been staying in was now packed with papers with text scrawled over all of them.  He had made notes of all the information he had. He had so much information. He had nothing to help him determine who the Inquisitor was. He had nothing.

When the morning came, and he heard the shouts coming from the direction of the Inn, he couldn't bring himself to look. He knew the Inquisitor must have acted again. He knew there was nothing he could do about it. He sat there, holding his head, covering his ears, eyes shut.

I literally have no idea what to do now. I have suspicions; so many that they're effectively worthless. I have suppositions based on assumptions based on guesses. I don't have enough information to make an informed decision, and I suppose neither do most of you. I'll probably not have much to say from here on out. I really don't like saying anything if it doesn't contribute anything. I'll be taking a back-seat role for the most part, from now on (not that I particularly participated much previously).

Looks like our Mistborn cast a vote for Eddy, as per the general agreement.
I will assume he has good reason for it.

Although we should take a look at Aspren. He has had a few suspicions tossed around about him, and now that hes even telling us he's going to be taking a back role, I dunno. Just sounds very Inquisitor-ish. Especially considering we've been openly talking about getting rid of inactive, background players if nothing else. I dunno. Just voicing a few thoughts.

Edge dancer hasn't really stood outfit me beyond the comedy drunk posts' which I assume would be a better cover than inactivity...

sorry Eddy Quillion still has orders to follow the Mistborn.

Edited by Quiver