Greetings fellow Earthlings

Although "Terran" would be a more proper term. Anywho, fingers crossed, I'm hoping this won't end up like Tumblr where I wasted half a year away, and when I finally looked up from the computer, I had F's in half my classes, I had become distant to my family, and I had grown a beard. The beard was especially shocking, seeing as how I'm a girl. I just wanted a place where I could chat with people of similar interests and hopefully see some cool fanart for the works of an author who is sadly underrated.

Greetings!

I can't promise that you won't spend lots of time on here (seeing as I am guilty of this :P) but I can at least tell ya that there is at least a thread that could help ya in Maths :P

What's your favourite Sanderson book then?

But... I'm not from earth.

If I was once from Earth, I've forgotten. All I remember is waking up in this room with these books and the computer on this website. Now I am a Scadrian Feruchemist, and when I leave the Village of the Shard I can be found searching the world for chicken avatars.

Anyway, welcome to the Shard! I would offer you a welcome cookie but they've been (sadly) corrupted by Ruin, so the taste may be a bit off.

I was from some earth, a couple universes ago... *Stares into the distance*

Anyway, hello, welcome and all that.

Who is your favorite Stormlight character then?
It is Shallan and Jasnah, right? Lets be Shallan buddies.

I was from some earth, a couple universes ago... *Stares into the distance*

Anyway, hello, welcome and all that.

Who is your favorite Stormlight character then?

It is Shallan and Jasnah, right? Lets be Shallan buddies.

Who doesn't love Shallan? But I gotta say that Kaladin outranks Jasnah on my fav-o-meter. Jasnah's still cool though.

If I was once from Earth, I've forgotten. All I remember is waking up in this room with these books and the computer on this website. Now I am a Scadrian Feruchemist, and when I leave the Village of the Shard I can be found searching the world for chicken avatars.

Anyway, welcome to the Shard! I would offer you a welcome cookie but they've been (sadly) corrupted by Ruin, so the taste may be a bit off.

My mistake, I shouldn't have assumed that everyone is from Earth. Also, despite how much I love the Stormlight Archives, I'm a little uneducated on the different shards and such. I appreciate the offer of cookies, but I think I'll pass, just to be safe.

Welcome, fellow newbie!

Another physicist to abuse talk about physics and the cosmere with! Have a welcome upvote!

Oh, I can jump on this wagon too (or at least chase behind it). I have an undergraduate degree in Physics.