Sanderson "Would you Rather"

3 hours ago, CalypsoDreaming said:

Full lashings, definatly more stylish. 

Live on Scaladrial as a skaa merchant, or on Roshar as a darkeyes of sixth nahn?

Dark eyes. Lest likely to be killed by Inquisitors.

Would you rather be a piece of wet slime or a disgusting crab-thing with seventeen legs?

Ooh, hmm. Be able to use my fingers to create sparks or eat just about anything. Good question.

I'll take the teeth, please. :P The spark-flicking is convenient, but I could get along just fine with flint and steel. Being able to eat shells, etc. with no damage? Acid-resistant teeth? Storms, yes!

Would you rather be a Forger or a Rithmatist?

Kaladin, definitely. Then we might see a viewpoint of him in Braize, if the theories are true.

Would you rather be spiked through the eyes, thus gaining both the power of steel and good looks, or not be spiked at all?

(This assumes you are living in modern day earth, not scadrial$

1 minute ago, WayneSpren said:

Slider, except I'm not sure bend alloy is a real metal.

Would you rather have Tensors or have a Shardblade? (Dead)

(it is a real metal, normally toxic to ingest, and might be problematic to attain, but very possible)

Tensors. There is just so much inorganic matter in a city like new york, plus being able to tensor bullets? Awesomeness (assuming no epic homicidal maniacness)

would you rather be a shard tied to a planet, or be hoid?

I would rather be Hoid. Being a shard would be boring and too much work. Of course, being Hoid might mean even more work, but it's still interesting :D

would you rather give up all Sanderson books (you never find out about them), or survive ONLY on lettuce for your entire life?

Lettuce. I could get by, I mean, I already eat salads.

Would you rather have a Cat-quisitor (cat with Hemalurgy), or a cat that meows for food whenever you open one of Brandon's books, (kindle or anywhere) and then sits on the pages when you try to read?

Edited by KnightRadiant
Added a question mark

11 minutes ago, KnightRadiant said:

Lettuce. I could get by, I mean, I already eat salads.

Would you rather have a Cat-quisitor (cat with Hemalurgy), or a cat that meows for food whenever you open one of Brandon's books, (kindle or anywhere) and then sits on the pages when you try to read?

Oh, cat-quisitor. Cat meowing really annoy me sometimes.

Would you rather be a duralumin gnat or an aluminum gnat?

10 minutes ago, KnightRadiant said:

Sanderplant. I mean, sandwiches get eaten...

Would you rather be able to have one conversation with Brandon where he doesn't RAFO anything, or be able to read any of his books six months before they're released?

The first, so I can ask after the origins of sticks in the cosmere.

Would you rather be an Elantrian (not creepy) or an Inquisitor (not controlled by ruin)